Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going Forward

Going Forward

More Dobbins, More Gus, less Ingram.
    More Duvernay and less boykin
    Mekari or Bozeman over Skura. Skura seems to have JH's love admiration.
    Spread and use the middle of the field
    Stick with the run Roman especially on short field with 2 downs to make 3 yards.
    Roman bring some creativity to your scheme. Other teams are adapting.

Bring in someone who can at least pretend to rush the passer and set the edge and sit Judon. Rather have Sizzle than Judon
    Bring in an extra defensive back out there rather than these guys from our practice squad. If Peters or Humphrey go down we have problems.
    Fort should be a three down linebacker.
    Elliott has looked slow and have seen none of the playmaking ability he allegedly has. He may be more of a box safety.
    Rather than putting Judon or Campbell in coverage how about using our speedy linebackers or one of our 6 defensive backs to cover the middle of the field.
    Cut Chris Board.

Re: Going Forward

Gus not getting more work is a crime. Every time he gets in the offense has a spark. I like Ingram but he’s not as effective as last season.

Blog Entries

Sign Clay Matthews bring up Nigel Warrior

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

i would bring in any and every possible pass rusher out there. i would hold try out for any UDFA and small school guy. call suggs lol

Boykin is not the guy. Granted he’s a 3rd option on this team but compare that to MeCole Hardman who is Mahomes’ third option.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Gus not getting more work is a crime. Every time he gets in the offense has a spark. I like Ingram but he’s not as effective as last season.
    He just has a burst hitting that hole and even if there is contact he falls forward a good 5 yards. I love Ingram as well, but at this point he should be the third down back
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Boykin is not the guy. Granted he’s a 3rd option on this team but compare that to MeCole Hardman who is Mahomes’ third option.
    Agreed. Boykin is at best a #3 or #4 WR. He is not going to ever be an impact player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

kelce, hill, CEH, watkins, hardman, eric fisher :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Gus and Ingram should flip places in the lineup. Gus should be the starting RB, and Ingram should come in when Gus needs a breather. When Gus gets going downhill, it is a beautiful sight to see. Ingram isn’t explosive enough anymore to be the starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

People keep trying to sell me on Boykin, but I just have never seen anything that makes hi special. He's just a guy. This offense needs more Duverney

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Purplenemesis View Post
    People keep trying to sell me on Boykin, but I just have never seen anything that makes hi special. He's just a guy. This offense needs more Duverney

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
    He looks the part but has never played the part.

Blog Entries

Ingram - JAG
    Boykin - JAG

Dobbins - Next Emmitt Smith (it will take 2-3 years before that happens).