Thread: Coaching Staff

Blog Entries

Coaching Staff

Harbaugh stays losing to Reid. I’m more concerned about Roman and Wink inability to adapt. Looked like the Titans game all over on offense. On defense, Wink continuing to blitz hoping it would lead to different results made no sense to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "When you go into the lions den, you don't tippy-toe in. You carry a spear. You go in screaming like a banshee and say, 'Where's the son of a bitch?""
    - Brian Billick - postgame after beating Titans in Divisional playoff 2001

Twitter handle: @radams8483

Re: Coaching Staff

Agreed. He left the middle of the field wide open as usual. We were so concerned about the speed of the receivers we didn't press them and have a free safety who is both inexperienced and slow.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    Harbaugh stays losing to Reid. I’m more concerned about Roman and Wink inability to adapt. Looked like the Titans game all over on offense. On defense, Wink continuing to blitz hoping it would lead to different results made no sense to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    we are not getting to mahomes with 4. and playing zone against mahomes also doesnt work. its pick your poison blitz and die by the big play or dont blitz and let them drive down.

i think wink was hoping for a few mahomes INTS but we couldnt even sack him once LOL

Harbaugh trying to beat Reid is like a kindergartner trying to beat a grandmaster at chess.

5. Re: Coaching Staff

Best running team vs best passing team, and the best running team pretty much stopped running.

Too much passing is highly correlated with Ravens losses.