Page 1 of 15 123 ... LastLast

Love Romans run game, but his passing scheme is lacking

playing KC again, who had people that were more wide open than a Phillipines whore, made it clear that unless Roman ups his passing play designs they can't overcome KC. Even behind to ok teams proves something has to chsnge

Re: Love Romans run game, but his passing scheme is lacking

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    playing KC again, who had people that were more wide open than a Phillipines whore, made it clear that unless Roman ups his passing play designs they can't overcome KC. Even behind to ok teams proves something has to chsnge
    I mean, if Mark Andrews can fucking catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the oline can give him a clean pocket once in a while it would probably help

Andrews had what 4 drops?

The run game was working so. What do we do, stop running. Just like chiefs and titans game last year.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Romans passing game is fine. Having your premier pass catcher drop 4 passes and no one beyond him that can create consistent separation is a major problem. Can’t scheme talent.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Romans passing game is fine. Having your premier pass catcher drop 4 passes and no one beyond him that can create consistent separation is a major problem. Can’t scheme talent.
    Why do you say they can't separate?
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Why is Roman so quick to abandon the run?

It like he freaks out everytime we are behind.

Some screen passes to Dobbins would be nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    The story on Greg Roman has always been great run game sub-par passing game.

Lamar masks so much of the passing game's flaws when the team maintains a run threat.
    Spags all but dared the passing game to throw outside to the WRs and Greg never tried.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    separation is fine. brown was gone for a td if lamar doesnt over throw. andrews open all night.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    The story on Greg Roman has always been great run game sub-par passing game.

Lamar masks so much of the passing game's flaws when the team maintains a run threat.
    Spags all but dared the passing game to throw outside to the WRs and Greg never tried.
    I wonder how much they let Culley inject his Reid offensive personality into our passing game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Why do you say they can't separate?
    Because they can’t separate. Are we watching the same team?