Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Can KC beat us 4 in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Lamar always has a fire under his belly. What he needs is his coaching staff to not get outcoached to hell and back.
    I don’t think it’s outcoaching. It’s just kelce hill and mahomes whooping azz+our defense can’t get to him

2. Re: Can KC beat us 4 in a row?

Just a terrible matchup. Andy and Mahommes eat Wink's blitzes for breakfast and Lamar can't keep pace with their offense when Roman abandons the run game.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    I don’t think it’s outcoaching. It’s just kelce hill and mahomes whooping azz+our defense can’t get to him
    It's definitely coaching. I was not a fan at all of how we set up our coverage in the first half especially and blitzing Mahomes as often as we did was stupid. Clark never even got home every time he blitzed.

Pees defense is more what we need versus Mahomes.. drop guys back in coverage and try to force turnovers. Offense gotta run the ball more effectively and keep Mahomes off the field

Lamar has fire but sometimes it’s misdirected and he gets out of his game.

Blog Entries

I don’t think we’ll ever beat this team as long as mahommes is QB and Reid is their coach and Harbaugh is ours.

7.5 YPC as a team yet we only ran 21 times. We need to be running it far more than that.. 4 carries to gus and 1 to Dobbins is unacceptable and im sick of seeing that crap

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I don’t think we’ll ever beat this team as long as mahommes is QB and Reid is their coach and Harbaugh is ours.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    7.5 YPC as a team yet we only ran 21 times. We need to be running it far more than that.. 4 carries to gus and 1 to Dobbins is unacceptable and im sick of seeing that crap
    12 to our rbs and the rest to Lamar is a joke.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I think if we played them 20 times we might get lucky once. Might.

We get a snow game I think we can win in January. That said, we got 2 rookie LBs. The D needs some time. I'm changing my mind on Brown though. The Ravens and the NFL are already using the restricted attendance period to rip off the band-aid for SJ issues, which I honestly think is brilliant opportunism so why not throw in an attempt at a redemption story, especially if he actually means it.

Quote Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
    I think if we played them 20 times we might get lucky once. Might.
    We're killing drafts lately but we're 2 years behind KC. Their moves on D were underrated and their bad showing in game 1 with no preseason was probably an anomaly.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    We're killing drafts lately but we're 2 years behind KC. Their moves on D were underrated and their bad showing in game 1 with no preseason was probably an anomaly.
    That was a bad showing?