Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Want to post here? Updated.

Welcome to the 24x7 Ravens message boards. As posters, you have two useful tools: an IGNORE feature and a REPORT feature. Please do not be afraid to use them both.

The #1 rule. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS.

Be friendly, be civil. Do not say anything that you wouldn't say to someone's face.

By all means, disagree with another member's thoughts, ideas or statements but be aware that personal attacks will be removed along with your membership.

Your posts can be reported instantly to moderators who will act accordingly.

This applies to all forums on this site. The ONLY exception to this rule is in the Smackatorium.

Please note that we have also provided a sub-forum for QB discussion. From time to time, we may add other sub-forums as polarizing subjects emerge however these rules still apply in such forums.

Other rules:

2. Vulgarity is discouraged but we do not censor. We do ask that all thread titles are PG since they are sucked onto the main PF24x7 page.
    No smack talk - go to the Smackatorium.

3. Try not to post redundant material. The moderators will merge such threads together or simply delete it.

4. Your forum ID must not be misleading. Do not impersonate someone in the public eye. Do not use the name of your company or business. Do not use the name or ID of another poster on another board with the intent to mislead.

5. No political commentary, vulgar or questionable content in your custom title, avatar or sig. PG13 only.

6. No commercial advertising.

7. No disruption/trolling/spamming.

Enjoy Ravens Talk 24x7
    Last edited by Admin Steve; 08-20-2006 at 04:26 PM.

Thanks

Wink

[QUOTE=AdminRaven]Welcome to the 24x7 Ravens message boards.

The #1 rule here is NO PERSONAL ATTACKS. This board is not going to degenerate into a virtual slugfest between members with differing opinions about our QB, coach or Pro-Bowl MLB.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Re: Want to post here? Please read...

Good rules.

#8- No identity theft. Don't pretend you are another poster on this or any other board.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sandiegosean
    #8- No identity theft. Don't pretend you are another poster on this or any other board.
    OK, I'll add that later. Sorta reminds me of the Spanish Inquisition skit in Python:

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

I will post this here ,while I can get on.I have pm'ed an admin with no reply.

I login,get successful login page.My name is up on top and bottom of forum.But when I try to post I get you must login page.When I am already logged in for crying out loud. 5 to 10 times writing my screen name and password hoping I will get in.And once in awhile it works and I can post.

Any clues.I take it I am the only one suffering this hair pulling effect.Its like going through the 2005 season all over again.

Any ideas will be greatly rewarded with my presence.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Hhmmm, I take it you are using IE? I would suggest clearing your Temporary Internet files.
    First, close all browsers.
    Start
    Control Panel
    Internet Options
    In the Temporary Internet Files area click Delete Files
    Then go into Settings and make sure you have to Check for Newer versions of the page on every visit.

That is the first place to start.

Thanks Greg,I'll give it a try next time before I head this way.

Well the problems continued even after what you suggested Greg.I then changed my password and tried again.Fingers crossed I logged in first time.
    Fates cruel hand stopping me from getting my fix.

RavensTD, I'm not an IT guy, but I was having similar problems because of how I handle cookies. You might try this:

First do the Microsoft shuffle (Shut your computer down completely and power it up again. Retry. It's absurd but it works about half the time.

If that doesn't work,

Log out of the site.

Go to tools
    internet options
    privacy

Check your settings for cookies and set the bar to "Accept all cookies".

Close all windows in Internet Explorer.

Open a new IE window and try to log in again. If it logs you in and you can do everything, reset your cookies to medium and see if it still works when you log out and log in again.

May solve your problem.

I handle my cookies manually so I run into cookie problems at log in frequently. This sound like such a problem.

Thanks bruise.I will try it.I am hoping the new password does the trick.If not
    then watch out for a mushroom cloud rising from across the pond.[That'll be my head].

Edit: Its good to see you here bruise,I missed reading your posts on YBR.
    Last edited by RavenTD; 08-17-2006 at 02:15 PM.