Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Debates

Debates

I saw this on Twitter and it made me laugh

https://www.dailywire.com/news/news-...s-great-satire

Re: Debates

I'm a little curious how we're gonna fact check Biden when he's yet to formulate a concise thought.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I saw this on Twitter and it made me laugh

https://www.dailywire.com/news/news-...s-great-satire

That is funny....

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I'm a little curious how we're gonna fact check Biden when he's yet to formulate a concise thought.
    Let’s be honest, he will repeat concise thoughts put together for him by his team and drilled into him for weeks during debate prep. He will say it with authority and never be pressed to expand on anything by the moderator(s). The left media will then crow about how the old joe still has it. He was ‘forceful’ and ‘In command’.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Let’s be honest, he will repeat concise thoughts put together for him by his team and drilled into him for weeks during debate prep. He will say it with authority and never be pressed to expand on anything by the moderator(s). The left media will then crow about how the old joe still has it. He was ‘forceful’ and ‘In command’.
    Possibly. Chris Wallace doesn't interject himself into the debates, but I'd be willing to bet Biden comes apart at the seams when Trump pushes him.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    How could any of this be possible if like many on here are claiming Joe has no memory left? It would seem to me if he can still stand up at the end of the 90 minutes he should be declared the winner with what terrible shape many here say hes in.....you guys have set one low bar.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Possibly. Chris Wallace doesn't interject himself into the debates, but I'd be willing to bet Biden comes apart at the seams when Trump pushes him.
    I lost all respect for Chris Wallace years ago when during an interview with Bill Clinton he let himself get intimidated and bossed around like a little bitch. I was like what a pu**y. Bill Clinton is a lot of things, but someone that is tough is not one of them. Unless you're a woman alone with him in a hotel room.

Apparently the Biden team asked for breaks every 30 mins during the debate tonight.

Trump refused.

I'm surprised they actually requested that. The Biden campaign is admitting that Joe can't stand and talk for 90 mins w/o getting a break? Very odd request.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Apparently the Biden team asked for breaks every 30 mins during the debate tonight.

Trump refused.

I'm surprised they actually requested that. The Biden campaign is admitting that Joe can't stand and talk for 90 mins w/o getting a break? Very odd request.
    I'm astonished they actually tried to get that in there. What an admission...

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    I'm astonished they actually tried to get that in there. What an admission...
    Are they that dumb or was the request intentional to lay the groundwork for Kamala to eventually step into the role due to Biden's declining health?

Are they that dumb or was the request intentional to lay the groundwork for Kamala to eventually step into the role due to Biden's declining health?
    Doesn't matter imo. I am excited to see how tonight goes regardless...

Blog Entries

Some think it's a setup. Biden needs breaks!!!! Give Biden some medicine or extra strength coffee and everyone will say, see he didn't need any breaks, look how vibrant!!!