Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Project Veritas uncovers ‘ballot harvesting fraud’ in Minnesota

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    There's plenty of commie white dudes doing the same thing... all over the country
    Oh, I think importing people with tribal beliefs and no respect for civil institutions is pretty directly correlated to people behaving tribally with no regard for civil institutions.'

I mean we haven't seen anything quite this corrupt since Tammany Hall.

We have "employees" of Omar going from door to door to intimidate/bribe people to vote for her.

Mind you, this is a woman living under a false identity. Who has committed immigration and tax fraud, perjury, bigamy, student loan defraud, violated campaign fundraising law, and funneled millions of dollars to her now-husband.

But her seat in Congress is essentially safe because she's a Somali living in a Somali district.

Yeah, this isn't your garden variety corruption.

This is third world shit.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    As I expected...crickets

Taunting? Seriously?

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/u...m-company.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...rosecutor.html

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

LOL. With a bit over 2 hours from his previous post during WORKING HOURS he didn't get a response so he thinks he has won.

Biden’s Texas Political Director Implicated in Massive Mail-In Ballot Harvesting Scheme in Harris County

https://amgreatness.com/2020/09/28/b...harris-county/

According to this article...a former FBI agent and former police officer testified under oath that they have “video evidence, documentation and witnesses” to prove the claim.

Nothing to see here.

5. Re: Project Veritas uncovers ‘ballot harvesting fraud’ in Minnesota

Ill stand corrected on the uranium, ton of smoke there. As for your other link...Getting tired of saying it since no one here can show me a thing to dispute it. Ive pointed out ad nauseum that Biden was executing US policy in concert with our allies VS Trump attempting quid pro quo FOR PERSONAL GAIN. Repeat after me...Biden..US policy, Trump...personal gain. Now ask yourself - Is there a difference? Then, if your still not sure, say it again, Biden...US policy. Trump...personal gain. Your a smart guy, Im sure sooner or later you will figure out the correct answer.

Ill stand corrected on the uranium, ton of smoke there. As for your other link...Getting tired of saying it since no one here can show me a thing to dispute it. Ive pointed out ad nauseum that Biden was executing US policy in concert with our allies VS Trump attempting quid pro quo FOR PERSONAL GAIN. Repeat after me...Biden..US policy, Trump...personal gain. Now ask yourself - Is there a difference? Then, if your still not sure, say it again, Biden...US policy. Trump...personal gain. Your a smart guy, Im sure sooner or later you will figure out the correct answer.
    I thought that the prosecutor Biden fired was looking into the company Biden's son Hunter, who had ZERO experience in gas/oil, was sitting on the board of. If that's the case then there was 100% conflict of interest involved there.

Tulsi Gabbard is the only Democrat with integrity.

She's calling out Democratic fraud and abuse on ballot harvesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Good for her. Let's stop pretending that Democrats are not the party of fraud, abuse and election meddling/tampering. Tulsi sure has.

She has introduced legislation to make it illegal.

Again...Democrats = meddling and tampering with elections and election fraud.

Game over. This argument has been won decisively. Anyone saying other wise is stupid, stupider than than we already know they are. Tulsi says so.

Blog Entries

Hunter Biden collected A LOT of money from Burisma and dealings with China.

Trump aside, how in the world can you suggest Trump's actions were for personal gain, yet Biden's were not?

I don't think you could be more wrong with that position. Frankly, I think it is foolish to believe that ANY politician doesn't act in their own interests or make decisions for personal gain.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Hunter Biden collected A LOT of money from Burisma and dealings with China.

Trump aside, how in the world can you suggest Trump's actions were for personal gain, yet Biden's were not?

I don't think you could be more wrong with that position. Frankly, I think it is foolish to believe that ANY politician doesn't act in their own interests or make decisions for personal gain.
    Hunter : "Daddy (sniff, snort, sniff <nose rub>), It's Hunter. There's this prosecutor guy, Dmitri BlahBlahgadov, that the guys at my job said is meddling in our company (snifffffff, snort snort <nose rub>). They asked me to ask you to see if you can get him fired. They said it might end up costing me a couple hundred thousand a year which would really cut into my cocaine and whoring budget..."