Exiled's Mock Tracker Week 2

Here we go!

Week 2, lock and load.

For what it's worth, I emailed every single mock that had Andre Woodson to the Ravens at 8 and told them they were completely out of their bloody minds. I'm not kidding.

I'm not sure about Derrick Harvey at 8 either. I'm not that high on him, the mocker's got to be a Florida homer. Same with Cason. I don't see anyone outside Mike Jenkins or McKelvin being at selected at or before 8 from this year's CB class.

For that matter, it's my belief that Brohm will fall a la Rodgers and Quinn. Time will tell, but that's my 2 pence at the moment.

Hope everyone enjoys.

Please Pm/post comments and suggestions, I'd like to put up something enjoyable for everyone.

Matt
    Just win baby...

Re: Exiled's Mock Tracker Week 2

Hi ER. Thanks for your work, as usual.

I wonder if there is a way to list the players underneath the images, and use html links to point us (by 'us', I mean 'me') ignorant-of-college-football readers to some reputable site giving a brief description of each candidate. I am sure those sites are out there. . .

:2c:
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.

Sure thing.

As a rule of thumb: http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/sub/rankings.html

is a nice place to start. On the right side you've got a link to their rankings and some basic descriptions of players. The pros and cons might not always really be right, but it's some decent basic information.
    Just win baby...

Good stuff as usual. Feedback: Either swap out colors or maybe put the player's name next to the line. Pretty tough to distinguish who's who on that graph with the colors the way they are.

- C -

Alright, I'll work next week on getting some labels on the lines somehow without making it a debacle to read.
    Just win baby...

Nice work ER.

Particularly with e-mailing those mocks giving us Woodson :p

Harvey I suspect may come more into the discussion of top 15/top 10 after the combine. Got this feeling he's gonna put up some jaw dropping measurables there. He's not come from UMD but he was at HS in MD and the MD/DC area has been putting some ridiculous athletes into college and the NFL in recent years.

Also agree with you on Cason, he's gonna run probably a 4.5 - 4.6 at the Combine which will probably drop him to round 2 if not all the way through it.

I'll be interested to see whether DRC and McKevlin start to curve up as the mockers pick up on their Senior Bowl weeks, they usually have a strangely delayed reaction to the Senior Bowl, almost as if they're picking up the buzz off other mocks rather than every mocker actually paying attention to the buzz first hand.