Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: This world is backwards

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    “Show the maturity of a ten year old White child “ he says to a known poster of color and has the gall to call me Racist. Wow!

I think you may be the White version of Filth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lax. There’s nothing racist about that....

Blog Entries

“Show the maturity of a ten year old White child “ he says to a known poster of color and has the gall to call me Racist. Wow!

I think you may be the White version of Filth.

People of color can't show the emotional maturity of white children?

That's awful racist of you to assume.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    You implied they were 98% of serial killers. And thus more violent than blacks even though blacks commit more violent crime.
    First the articles posted by the esteemed OW ..showed that over 58% of all Serial Killers are white. Also the the Source for these articles used anyone who killed more than 2 people as a serial killer.
    And like I explained to Blue ...anyone can shoot someone. Once maybe twice. That doesn’t make you violent. Shooting multiple people , raping multiple people , stabbing multiple people makes you violent. And even by the numbers in the article ...more of those people have been .....white.

Article said 58% white 20% black...now I’m just a dumb ass racist but 58 seems bigger than 20.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Lax. There’s nothing racist about that....
    Are you F-ing with me right now? C’mon man.

Article said 58% white 20% black...now I’m just a dumb ass racist but 58 seems bigger than 20.

The article said 58% white... and 30% black...

And given that whites make up 76% of the US Population, and Blacks make up 13% of the population... you are MANY TIMES more likely to be the victim of a Black Serial Killer in the US... than a White serial killer.

The most prolific US Serial Killer in History (a serial rapist/murderer) was a Black Man named Samuel Little.

I really would rather not even by having this conversation, as I really don't find the races of these monsters particularly important... but you seem hell-bent on misrepresenting the facts.

(for what it's worth, I suspect it's because they have been misrepresented to you)

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

While blacks may( on a day to day basis ) commit “more violent crime “ the Facts as you said is that about 98% of the most violent criminals ever in the US are White. Serial Killers. But ....you do you dude.

And about 100% of serial killers caught, including all the white ones, get life or death. So this doesn't help making any point about disproportionate incarceration.

The first thing that needs to be done is legalize the drugs and require a prescription for them, except marijuana. If you are addicted to meth or crack or opiates you get a prescription that you can have legally filled with a predictable dosage. All the criminals are immediately put out of business and the MASSIVE amounts of money saved on policing and incarceration can be put toward healthcare, including helping those addicted get clean.

And with the business gone the MASSIVE amounts of lethal fights over drug turf and drug deals and stealing to buy drugs goes away as well.

Blog Entries

Are you F-ing with me right now? C’mon man.

No. Explain to me how it’s racist. I don’t see it.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

...anyone can shoot someone. Once maybe twice. That doesn’t make you violent. ...
    Really? Shooting somebody once or even twice doesn't mean the person is being violent?

Serial killers are disproportionately white.

Street killers are disproportionately black.

With those facts in hand how do we resolve criminal justice problems in this country?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    And about 100% of serial killers caught, including all the white ones, get life or death. So this doesn't help making any point about disproportionate incarceration.

The first thing that needs to be done is legalize the drugs and require a prescription for them, except marijuana. If you are addicted to meth or crack or opiates you get a prescription that you can have legally filled with a predictable dosage. All the criminals are immediately put out of business and the MASSIVE amounts of money saved on policing and incarceration can be put toward healthcare, including helping those addicted get clean.

And with the business gone the MASSIVE amounts of lethal fights over drug turf and drug deals and stealing to buy drugs goes away as well.
    Now this is a post. Well said Sir.

Blog Entries

Really? Shooting somebody once or even twice doesn't mean the person is being violent?

With those facts in hand how do we resolve criminal justice problems in this country?
    Just to be crystal clear:

This is not correct.

Whites are UNDERrepresented and blacks are OVERrepresented in both serial murder and "street" crime.

It is incorrect to say otherwise.

First we need to de-privatize the prison system.
    De-militarize the police
    And like you said in your previous post ...legalize drugs. Solves most of the violence right there.
    I’d also legalize prostitution. Make it a career choice. Open State and Private run brothels. Test for diseases. Win win.

If not this way ...make every state and city open carry.

Blog Entries

First the articles posted by the esteemed OW ..showed that over 58% of all Serial Killers are white. Also the the Source for these articles used anyone who killed more than 2 people as a serial killer.
    And like I explained to Blue ...anyone can shoot someone. Once maybe twice. That doesn’t make you violent. Shooting multiple people , raping multiple people , stabbing multiple people makes you violent. And even by the numbers in the article ...more of those people have been .....white.

But you're wrong. And you're providing the evidence you're wrong.

So to be clear whites are UNDERrepresented and blacks are OVERrepresented in both serial murder and street crime.

But your response to FACTS is a really great example of what's wrong.

Instead of accepting reality, you immediately launch into a specious comparison based on a complete misunderstanding of the facts, which is grounded mostly in racist stereotypes.

It's exactly the attitude I was chastising stalk for having. You all need to grow up and accept reality and responsibility. The "real" criminals aren't the ones in "suits and ties." There isn't a little cabal of white people conspiring to profit from holding the black man down, as stalk has stated before. The "corporations" aren't making money off black lives.

The difference between the living standards of black people and white people in America is almost solely attributable to personal behavior. Whites are more dedicated to receiving education, industrious, and practice familial and reproductive habits that are conducive to the aforementioned. Instead of tearing down or blaming the white man for these qualities, I believe we should be helping blacks emulate them.