Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Re: This world is backwards

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    While blacks may( on a day to day basis ) commit “more violent crime “ the Facts as you said is that about 98% of the most violent criminals ever in the US are White. Serial Killers. But ....you do you dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lax....I think I know what you are trying to say, but can you explain your statement about "98% of the most violent killers ever are white. Serial killers"? How do you arrive at that? Not the 98% part, but what makes them "more violent"?

Re: This world is backwards

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Lax....I think I know what you are trying to say, but can you explain your statement about "98% of the most violent killers ever are white. Serial killers"? How do you arrive at that? Not the 98% part, but what makes them "more violent"?

https://nypost.com/2018/08/14/serial...rdinary-lives/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...te-male-loners

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I’d say simply by pure numbers. If say Mr Pickles ...randomly stabs someone 20 times and gets caught ...he’s violent. But when Mr Cucumber rapes and murders 15 women Over the course of several years/months before hes caught...I’d say he’s way more violent.

Most “violent “ crime committed on a day to day is drug related. Prob a shooting. Maybe a stabbing. Rapes ( while especially vile ) arnt reported daily. To me simply to shoot someone isn’t nearly as violent as killing and or raping multiple people. Hell ..you or I could kill an intruder to our house ...that doesn’t make us violent even though Murder is a violent crime.

Blog Entries

I’d say simply by pure numbers. If say Mr Pickles ...randomly stabs someone 20 times and gets caught ...he’s violent. But when Mr Cucumber rapes and murders 15 women Over the course of several years/months before hes caught...I’d say he’s way more violent.

Most “violent “ crime committed on a day to day is drug related. Prob a shooting. Maybe a stabbing. Rapes ( while especially vile ) arnt reported daily. To me simply to shoot someone isn’t nearly as violent as killing and or raping multiple people. Hell ..you or I could kill an intruder to our house ...that doesn’t make us violent even though Murder is a violent crime.

But what you implied about white people was FALSE. And of course racist.

The more you all scream about racism the more you just reveal who the real racists are.

58% is still more than half. Lol. I just used 98% in referring to the “big name “ killers. Obvious when you include anyone who’s killed 2 or more you’re going to water down the mix a bit. But I think you get my point.

Blog Entries

58% is still more than half. Lol. I just used 98% in referring to the “big name “ killers. Obvious when you include anyone who’s killed 2 or more you’re going to water down the mix a bit. But I think you get my point.

Yes, your point is you're a racist. We all got that loud and clear.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    But what you implied about white people was FALSE. And of course racist.

The more you all scream about racism the more you just reveal who the real racists are.
    What did I say about white people that was A. False and B. Racist.

Yes, your point is you're a racist. We all got that loud and clear.
    Right. I’m a racist. Now that’s news!

Blog Entries

What did I say about white people that was A. False and B. Racist.

You implied they were 98% of serial killers. And thus more violent than blacks even though blacks commit more violent crime.

Blog Entries

Right. I’m a racist. Now that’s news!

Not to me.

You fail to read and actually respond to his point.

Because you are just here to scream and rant about how terrible it is to be black to excuse you for all the failures of your life.

He's not talking about "companies." He was actually handing you a potent argument if you were smart enough to comprehend it. You weren't.

Oh, it is ABSOLUTELY 100% FACT that blacks commit violent crime way disproportionately. Accept reality. Show the maturity of a ten year old white child.
    “Show the maturity of a ten year old White child “ he says to a known poster of color and has the gall to call me Racist. Wow!

I think you may be the White version of Filth.

No, I don't get your point.

Black Americans are responsible for serial murder at a per capita rate that is many times higher than White Americans.

Not that I find this distinction particularly important.. but I didn't raise the distinction. It was you suggested that it was the other way around... by a ridiculous margin. (98% White you said)

Something I'm sure you've heard bandied about in the press. This is a very popular bit of propaganda these days... but I just wanted to make sure you knew and acknowledged that it is false.