BREAKING: The first step towards inviting fans back to The Bank

To prepare for the possibility of hosting fans at M&T Bank Stadium later this season, the Baltimore Ravens will host 250 immediate family members of players, coaches and front office staff at their Monday (Sept. 28) game against the Kansas City Chiefs. The attendance of 250 spectators is permitted by a recently-issued order of Maryland’s Department of Health.

To be eligible to attend the game, the family members must be living in the same local household as a player, coach or staff member and are required to wear a mask and follow safety protocols developed by health experts, government officials, the Ravens, the NFL and the NFLPA.

“This is an important step for us as we continue working toward the possibility of welcoming a larger number of fans at some point this season,” Ravens president Dick Cass stated. “Ultimately, we all want to do what’s in the best interest of our community. We appreciate the guidance that Governor [Larry] Hogan and Mayor [Bernard “Jack”] Young have provided.”
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Blog Entries

Re: BREAKING: The first step towards inviting fans back to The Bank

Seriously...I said all offseason I wouldn't go this year...but I am going if and when we can. Football being back changed my mind. No way I am missing watching this team live after spending 17 years in the stands watching our shitshow offenses of years past.

A true shame we are not able to attend for MNF in what will likely be one of the most exciting games ever played in the stadium.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

This is a good sign. I honestly think there is no problem allowing 2000-5000 fans in if they are taking temperatures at the gate (Like they do at amusement parks currently), require masks with a zero tolerance policy, distancing parties appropriately in the seats, and providing social distance markers around the stadium.

It's time to turn the page and begin re-adjusting to some sort of normalcy as long as it is done as safely as possible

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    This is a good sign. I honestly think there is no problem allowing 2000-5000 fans in if they are taking temperatures at the gate (Like they do at amusement parks currently), require masks with a zero tolerance policy, distancing parties appropriately in the seats, and providing social distance markers around the stadium.

It's time to turn the page and begin re-adjusting to some sort of normalcy as long as it is done as safely as possible
    Hope so. Hoping we can follow something similar to Titans model start with 10% climbing 2.5-5% each week.

Bring it! Man I miss going to the home games...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S20 using Tapatalk

It is a start - the longest journey begins with the first step.

Step 1 starts Monday night.

Glad to see they're doing it VERY gradually vs opening up to 20K people. Don't think I'll make it this season but would love to see things improve enough to allow more fans later on!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk