Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Thread: Deploy Duvernay

Blog Entries

Re: Deploy Duvernay

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    @LateRoundQB: Here's how teams have distributed their targets to each position, sorted by the number of targets each team has per game. Keep in mind that 1) Not all attempts are targets and 2) This only includes players with WR/TE/RB designation.

https://twitter.com/LateRoundQB/stat...22247228223490

You know who is DEAD last in total targets per game? Yep. Nearly half the total targets per game of the top team.

You really should check out this chart, it should horrify you.
    Its not horrifying at all. This is what a low volume pass offense looks like.

What should be concerning is that the passing game efficiency has fallen from #1 to #19

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    @LateRoundQB: Here's how teams have distributed their targets to each position, sorted by the number of targets each team has per game. Keep in mind that 1) Not all attempts are targets and 2) This only includes players with WR/TE/RB designation.

https://twitter.com/LateRoundQB/stat...22247228223490
    That's awesome, thanks for sharing!

I'm going to save this locally and use it compare the Ravens target distribution, in the "pass catchers" thread. I've wondered what the norms were for teams going to their backs, TEs etc. I knew the Ravens weren't going to their backs as often as I wanted them to; but seems they're low relative to the league, too.

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Its not horrifying at all. This is what a low volume pass offense looks like.
    Right. We were last in total targets last year too, but #1 in total points, and either 1st or 2nd in points per drive.

The number of targets isnt the problem. It's the motion of the ocean.

Blog Entries

Efficiency trumps volume. Ravens have ran the 2nd least amount plays on offense in the NFL. We're shooting ourselves in the foot with a lot of 2nd/3rd and longs and penalties.

what does DD need to show these guys to get his? serious question