Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I agree with Colion Noir.

Great common sense overview of these botched warrants.

https://youtu.be/oPS6IA5z-Sw

This one video changed my whole opinion of him. His ability to understand the angles of this and not just blanketly toe the law and order line is very appealing.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: I agree with Colion Noir.

A discussion on no-knock warrants is reasonable.

But the cops knocked on Taylor's door and announced there presence as cops. As testified by multiple witnesses before a Grand Jury.

Brianna Taylor was not shot because of racism or because she was black.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post

This one video changed my whole opinion of him. His ability to understand the angles of this and not just blanketly toe the law and order line is very appealing.

I have issues with the boyfriend is getting charged. I hope that if as he says he had no idea who the officers were he is able to clear himself of the charges against him. His point about doing one of these just to prevent drugs from being flushed registers with me but only if the drugs were not opiates... specifically fentanyl. If it was fentanyl that's another story. This has been in the news forever and I feel like I'm still learning about what actually happened.

What was your old opinion of him? I've always liked him. But I always don't watch everything about him

Also, every cop should be required to wear a body cam, period.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Why would you have first had a bad opinion of him?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    What was your old opinion of him? I've always liked him. But I always don't watch everything about him

Also, every cop should be required to wear a body cam, period.

I like him but I’ve never found him to be as compelling as some others seem to.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I like him but I’ve never found him to be as compelling as some others seem to.
    Yea normally when he talks its very well thought out and said, but never had any negative views towards him

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I have issues with the boyfriend is getting charged. I hope that if as he says he had no idea who the officers were he is able to clear himself of the charges against him. His point about doing one of these just to prevent drugs from being flushed registers with me but only if the drugs were not opiates... specifically fentanyl. If it was fentanyl that's another story. This has been in the news forever and I feel like I'm still learning about what actually happened.
    Feels like if you have enough evidence to get a no knock warrant, shouldn't matter what you find inside. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Why would you have first had a bad opinion of him?
    I'll admit that I disagreed with some of his opinions on the second ammendment. Mostly because I wasnt willing to listen to his point of view. I would stop after listening for two minutes. A friend of mine made me listen to this one. I gotta say, he is pretty reasonable. So now I'm willing to have an open mind because I agree with everything he is saying here.

Once I get in my brain someone is reasonable, I don't shut that person out anymore. And I listen.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Feels like if you have enough evidence to get a no knock warrant, shouldn't matter what you find inside. If that makes sense.

True. Drugs are bad but opiates and particularly fentanyl are absolutely deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    True. Drugs are bad but opiates and particularly fentanyl are absolutely deadly.
    Oh trust me, I get that more than prolly most, that's how my mom died. Just saying if they are to point where they have enough evidence to get the warrant, they should be able to prosecute even if they don't find anything.

I'll admit that I disagreed with some of his opinions on the second ammendment. Mostly because I wasnt willing to listen to his point of view. I would stop after listening for two minutes. A friend of mine made me listen to this one. I gotta say, he is pretty reasonable. So now I'm willing to have an open mind because I agree with everything he is saying here.

Once I get in my brain someone is reasonable, I don't shut that person out anymore. And I listen.

This kind of post is one of the things that gives me hope for the future.

Not trying to be corny... I respect you for this....

most people talk past each other instead of to each other.

And we're all guilty of it at times.