Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Greetings from a Steeler Fan

Hello Ravens fans!

I know it doesn’t mean much, but I don’t understand how several sites have the Ravens ranked so low in NFL rankings. I can’t recall the other sites I reviewed, but cbssportsline is one that I recall that has them ranked third.

Personally I have you guys ranked first from week one. The Ravens were already an established contender coming into the season, and there is no team that has been more impressive so far. You have a great team in all 3 phases of the ball. The lowest they should be ranked is second.

Of course you have a huge game against the Chiefs, which I will be rooting against you as a Steeler fan. However, even if the Ravens lose that game, I still think you have the better team, and will be the team left standing when everything counts in the end if healthy.

I can’t wish you and your team luck, but I can wish good health for your team. Much respect to you Ravens fans and your team! A very well run and classy organization. Stay safe and well Ravens fans!

Re: Greetings from a Steeler Fan

Welcome to the board Sir and thank you for the classy post! Ravens/Steelers games are always when the lights are on the brightest

Yeesh! What're the odds that BOTH classy Steeler fans find their way to this forum???

It's gonna kill me to have to be nice to two of them now.

(Nice first post, and welcome to the board!)

Lol... Big rivalry, but always respected you guys and your team! It’s all good guys!

Blog Entries

A nice Steeler fan... 2020 can't end fast enough

Quote Originally Posted by RSteelerz View Post
    Lol... Big rivalry, but always respected you guys and your team! It’s all good guys!
    😂 bruh... go away. this steeler fan is annoying trying to kiss our balls

Come on Hank!
    This is a rivalry I always respected. I’m a Steeler fan but also a football realist my friend! It’s a long season but you guys look great!

I’m not going to deny what I see because you guys are a rival. I can only hope the Steelers stay healthy and get better as the season progresses, and not regress.

Hopefully the Steelers can be a true stiff challenge to the division. We’ll see, but it will take all we got to try to dethrone you guys.

Much respect Hank!

Steelers have surprised me at 2-0. Although they caught a break by piss-poor Denver coaching: Harbaugh-esque playcalling with 3 and 2 near the goal line, to give away the game. I had originally pegged the Steelers as 8-8 this season: good looking defense, but declining offense. If they can split their next six games (includes Texans, Titans, Cowboys, and Ravens), they may be able to get the 7th wild card position.

Welcome aboard.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by RSteelerz View Post
    Come on Hank!
    This is a rivalry I always respected. I’m a Steeler fan but also a football realist my friend! It’s a long season but you guys look great!

I’m not going to deny what I see because you guys are a rival. I can only hope the Steelers stay healthy and get better as the season progresses, and not regress.

Hopefully the Steelers can be a true stiff challenge to the division. We’ll see, but it will take all we got to try to dethrone you guys.

Much respect Hank!
    Don't mind him

It’s no problem Culex.

I just took it that he was having lighthearted rivalry banter. I was just clarifying with him just to be sure. Thanks though!

Steelers fans are slowly taking over this board
    (just kidding)

Steelers Ravens games are still the best rivalry in sports for me. Two well run organisations that hate each other, but always with respect.