Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Police defunder activist Alyssa Milano allegedly calls the police over a teen shooting squirrels with an air gun

Re: Police defunder activist Alyssa Milano allegedly calls the police over a teen shooting squirrels with an air gun

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Says it was her husband and a neighbor. She's such a dumb ****. She is literally the embodiment of the stupid hysterical opinionated hollywood liberal. I wonder if she knows what a clown she is even to people on her side of the political spectrum

Re: Police defunder activist Alyssa Milano allegedly calls the police over a teen shooting squirrels with an air gun

Defund the police doesn't mean you dont need the police. It means to move some the money other programs

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Defund the police doesn't mean you dont need the police. It means to move some the money other programs

Like the department of squirrel control. So kids with pellet guns have nothing to shoot at.

Or maybe "The Department of Good Firm Talking To". Criminals will rampage worse, but at least they won't get shot.

That will fix everything.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Like the department of squirrel control. So kids with pellet guns have nothing to shoot at.

Or maybe "The Department of Good Firm Talking To". Criminals will rampage worse, but at least they won't get shot.

From the looks of it, everyone was sent in but the SWAT team. Looked like the end of the movie Christmas Vacation. It even had a squirrel in it. Funny that we didn't see this type of police reaction during the riots. Talk about White Privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

No like PAL rec centers to give kids places to go and things to do

Blog Entries

If taking money from one place and giving it to something totally different isn't defunding, what is it?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If taking money from one place and giving it to something totally different isn't defunding, what is it?

You beat me to the punch here.

This thread was about the irony of a police castigator calling the police because for one scintilla of a second in her hyper privileged life she actually felt unsafe the in plush neighborhood she lives in.

I saw that distinction ice made as throwing a red herring into the conversation and one that was not actually correct and/or at the very least misleading. I would add in this case it's also not relevant whatsoever to Alyssa Milano's flagrant hypocrisy.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 09-23-2020 at 03:22 PM.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/o...nd-police.html

It is a reallocation of the money to other programs

One OPINION piece does not make it law

It is a reallocation of the money to other programs

When you reallocate x dollars from department a to department b ... that is effectively defunding department a. I understand a lot of folks don't want the police defunded at all and want funds spent in other ways that help reduce idleness, crime etc..
    The problem is there are people that explicitly want to defund/abolish the police when they say defund. The maoist sloganeering being used is "defund". Taking money away from the police budget to do other things is exactly, precisely the same as defunding.

It's amazing how we get sidetracked into these semantic arguments that have zero to do with the original topic. It's not a defense for Alyssa Milano.