Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 161718

Thread: SCOTUS Tracker

Re: SCOTUS Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    The aid they didn't get until the White House learned of the whistleblower (more than 45 days late), and he didn't ask Zelensky to look into corruption. The word "corruption" isn't in the not-a-transcript. It wasn’t mentioned in his first conversation with Zelensky, either, despite the White House Press Office saying it was discussed.

What Trump did ask Zelensky to do was make a public announcement of an investigation into the Bidens and Crowdstrike, which Trump stupidly seems to think is a Ukrainian company. He didn't ask Zelensky to investigate: he just asked for an announcement.

Zelensky eventually came through, though not personally. Two members of Ukraine's parliament, the Rada announced in mid-October that an investigation had been launched. One hadn't been, but that was a public announcement. As Zelensky still hasn't gotten a White House visit, Trump either doesn't see that as satisfactory or he's reneged (as usual).

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Oh no, he didn’t use the word corruption he said look into. The horror!

Blog Entries

He didn't ask Zelensky to look into corruption. He asked him to announce investigations into the Bidens.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Yes, supposed lies. 95% of Americans with health insurance got to keep their doctor and their plan after the ACA was enacted. Most of those who had to get new plans also got to keep their doctor. The overwhelming majority of those impacted were those with health care plans that didn't cover much.

He was wrong about how many "shovel-ready" jobs were available. He also didn't spend enough on infrastructure. The Obama Administration was another Goldman-Sachs Administration, and they bailed out the financial sector first.

I used "supposed" correctly. You don't know what you're talking about. You're just ignorantly babbling idiotic Talking Points you hear from rightwing Talking Heads. It's the same list of supposed lies every Trumpkin beats out when Trump's 20,000 and growing list of lies is mentioned. He lied- again- during the debates and said he'll keep the pre-existing conditions provision from the ACA. He's lying there to pander: it's popular. Meanwhile, his Administration is in court trying to get that held unconstitutional along with the rest of the ACA.

The 95%were employer provided plans. Self-employed folks who have to get their own plans DID NOT. And that 5% WAS MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AS I STATED!

AND OBAMA LIED! He said if you liked your plan and doctor you could keep them but that was a lie to MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!

LOL! Right-wing talking points? Nope, I listened to Obama. View it and weep. And in reality his stimulus was just a give away to political friends such as unions and green businesses like Solyndra.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma Holdings. He wasn't investigating Zlochevsky. He wasn't investigating Hunter Biden. Your claims of "millions" is unfounded.

Shokin wasn't looking into corruption in his own country. He blocked a UK investigation into Zlochevsky. He wasn't investigating the deaths of protestors during Euromaidan. He wasn't investigating his own "diamond prosecutor" and he was trying to shut down the investigation into that "diamond prosecutor" by the anticorruption agency.

You clearly know less than nothing.

And you are posting like a naive schmuck. Not saying you are one, but you post like one.

5. Re: SCOTUS Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So basically trump was impeached for doing his job.
    He made it pretty clear. How you came to that conclusion is baffling.

He said Trump used a personnal attorney to conspire with the Russian mob.

Abuse his office and break the law.

Defied constitutional oversight and impeachment powers.

Each of the items listed is illegal. I put it in a different format to make it easier for you.

What part of any of it is his job?

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    He made it pretty clear. How you came to that conclusion is baffling.

He said Trump used a personnal attorney to conspire with the Russian mob.

Abuse his office and break the law.

Defied constitutional oversight and impeachment powers.

Each of the items listed is illegal. I put it in a different format to make it easier for you.

What part of any of it is his job?
    No he asked Ukraine to look into things with Rudy and the AG. The characterization of conspire with Russia is completely made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Convention of states is the only way but 38 have to agree to propose an amendment.
    Sadly yeah. That's probably what it would take. State pols wasn't the cushy fed positions too though, so doubt they'd do it.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    No he asked Ukraine to look into things with Rudy and the AG. The characterization of conspire with Russia is completely made up.
    It's not made up. It's based on evidence. Shokin's affadavit on which Giuliani originally based these allegations was filed in a Vienna court on behalf of whom?