Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Ravens MNF Prediction Thread

The big game has arrived. Is the third time the charm? A look back at the last 2 contests between Lamar and Patrick:

Game 1 2018 - Lamar’s 4th career start and the training wheels were still firmly in place. Ravens had the game won and Mahomes pulled the game out of his ass on 4th and 9 with a ridiculous long throw where we had a LB (Mosley) trying to cover Tyreek and where Weddle was standing around doing nothing (as usual). This game still burns me. No way we should have lost that game. Mahomes also pulled a 3rd and 19 out of his ass late in the first half that led to points.

Game 2 2019 - Ravens got behind early but stayed in the game and were victims to at least three garbage penalties that ruined big plays and squelched momentum. One Ravens INT was wiped out by a PI where the KC receiver flopped like a soccer player. The other two were on garbage holding calls negating long runs. The penalties sucked but the Ravens secondary couldn’t tackle or cover most of the day. The blown coverage on the Hardman TD was terrible. Two DB’s standing around looking at each other like, “who me?”.

A look at the game tape from KC-LAR this past Sunday shows that KC’s O-line may be a weak spot as Mahomes was chased around all day. And yet again, Mahomes performed a couple magic tricks just to get KC in position to win late (3rd and 20 with a minute left and he scrambles for 21! WTF!!).

Biggest concerns for me on Monday night will be our O-line, and whether or not we can get pressure on Mahomes and contain him from making crazy plays out of the pocket.

Did I mention that it SUCKS that we can’t have fans at this game! It really might have given us the little extra advantage we needed to take that next step in this rivalry. I have the Ravens going 12-4 this season and this is one of the 4 L’s. Another heart-breaker in store.

Chiefs 26
    Ravens 24

Weekly Update

Week 1: Ravens 38 Browns 6 (Correct Forum Picks: NONE)
    Week 2: Ravens 33 Texans 16 (Correct Forum Picks: NONE)
    Last edited by Ravenboy2003; 09-23-2020 at 09:59 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: The OFFICIAL Chiefs @ Ravens MNF Prediction Thread

Two top-notch teams battle it out on Monday Night Football. Could we ask for more? Although this game could go either way, I foresee a close Ravens victory, much of which comes off Justin Tucker's leg : 26 - 24... Bc

Blog Entries

Ravens 35-24

Attached Images Attached Images

Let's say Ravens 33-24

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Ravens 38
    Chiefs 17

Ravens make a statement in primetime!

Ravens 34
    Chiefs 31

JT game winner

I think this game becomes a chess match with points hard to come by.

Ravens pull it out 20-17
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I think this game becomes a chess match with points hard to come by.

Ravens pull it out 20-17
    It will be interesting to see how the Ravens attack this game. Do they come out guns blazing in the passing game to try to get an early lead, but risk getting into a shootout. Or do they get back to the ground game and try to control the clock?

Ravens 41
    Queefs 27

Wish the game was later in the season as this Ravens team isn’t firing on all cylinders just yet. Mahomes and the Chiefs offense will be too much this time.

Ravens 27
    Chiefs 33

Blog Entries

Ravens have scored 30+ both games and Chiefs have done so last game. Chiefs have missed second most tackles in the league so the run game should have success but so will their offense. Who is going to stop Kelce, Hill, CEH?

Ravens 41
    Chiefs 38

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!