Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: What will become of Justice Hill?

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    Hill is still valuable to us for the time being because he plays special teams. We are definitely losing Gus to FA or possibly cutting Ingram to save money after this season which will open up a role for him again
    Does Hill really play special teams though? I think he’s just trying out as a kickoff returner just to find some PT because of our loaded backfield. Only way to get on the field. But he’s not a natural at it and isn’t proven. I’m not sure if he covers kicks as well.

Gus is gone after this year. He’s so underrated, but we invested a high draft pick in Dobbins and got to be smart with our salary cap, with all these pending contracts we’re about to fished out.

I think we’re molding Ty’son Williams to be our new Gus. A cheap UDFA bruiser back at 6’0” , 220lbs. The fact that the initial free agent signing fell through and they revisited it back and signed him, means they must have a very high opinion on him.

I wonder if Ingram would take a pay cut to stay. 31yrs old isn’t that old for an RB2. His leadership alone, makes him worth keeping. Saints fans still misses him to this day lol

As long as they start giving Dobbins a bigger role, I don't care too much

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    Trade Ingram, he's gone next year, anyway. Make Edwards #1 and give Dobbins and Hill more work. In the long run, the Ravens are better off.
    Alternative: keep all 4 this season, for the playoff run. Make moves in the offseason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Alternative: keep all 4 this season, for the playoff run. Make moves in the offseason.
    That IMO is the wise non-move... Bc