Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: We're Number One!

I want to see such a Thread in February. Nobody cares about power rankings. Work Harder.

Blog Entries

One thing we can be sure of: Come Tuesday morning, one team's fans will be rehashing this immordant scene from the immorphous flick Murder By Death

Lionel Twain (Truman Capote) I'm the greatest, I'm number one!
    Sam Diamond (Peter Falk):To me, you look like number two, know what I mean?
    Dora Charleston (Alexis Smith): What DOES he mean, Miss Skeffington?
    Tess Skeffington (Eileen Brennan): I'll tell you later. It's disgusting.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

"Immorphous"?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jamb17 View Post
    Whos your team?
    Hi jamb17! You're obviously pretty new to the RSR board, BTW the best board for Ravens talk there is, if you don't know who Gjennings85's team is (LOL). He is not only a die-hard Packers fan, but one of few non-Ravens fans who frequent our board. You will find over time that he is one of the nicest people you could ever converse with. I hope you have a long and pleasurable stay here Go Ravens... Bc
    Last edited by BcRaven; 09-23-2020 at 03:42 PM. Reason: schpelling UGH... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    "Immorphous"?
    Made it up on the fly. Think "immortally amorphous" & you'd be close.
    ...If yinz ain't vaxxed & boosted by now, ain't nuffin' I say gonna change yer mind. Just don't drop dead on my lawn.

Слава Україні! героям слава!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Hi jamb17! You're obviously pretty new to the RSR board, BTW the best board for Ravens talk there is, if you don't know who Gjennings85's team is (LOL). He is not only a die-hard Packers fan, but one of few non-Ravens fans who frequent our board. You will find over time that he is one of the nicest people you could ever converse with. I hope you have a long and pleasurable stay here Go Ravens... Bc
    Hey BC I think the same of you too buddy.

https://twitter.com/PaulHembo/status...980872705?s=20

Check out these Ravens defensive stats since trading for Peters.

Blog Entries

Win this week and we will certainly stay number 1. The winner of the Ravens/Chiefs will by hyped to the moon

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Now the board is getting invaded by steelers fans and Chiefs fans! That's just a reminder that God forbid we lose to either team this year we can't be too whiny. There nothing better than when people cut and paste the ridiculousness of the Browns board. Let's not be them, ever.

Btw NO way too high. Brees is done. I have pitt at 8, but without a doubt they're playoff team with Been healthy. Pack looks good, congrats to GJ! Aaron Rodgers decided to make the haters in his own FO look stupid by playing lights out football. One of my favorite stories of the season.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    Now the board is getting invaded by steelers fans and Chiefs fans! That's just a reminder that God forbid we lose to either team this year we can't be too whiny. There nothing better than when people cut and paste the ridiculousness of the Browns board. Let's not be them, ever.

Btw NO way too high. Brees is done. I have pitt at 8, but without a doubt they're playoff team with Been healthy. Pack looks good, congrats to GJ! Aaron Rodgers decided to make the haters in his own FO look stupid by playing lights out football. One of my favorite stories of the season.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
    We Packer fans have your backs. Anyone that messes with you they mess with us.

Quote Originally Posted by guymf4 View Post
    Pack looks good, congrats to GJ! Aaron Rodgers decided to make the haters in his own FO look stupid by playing lights out football. One of my favorite stories of the season.
    Aaron Rodgers focused & angry, no thank you. I'm glad they're not on our schedule this year.