Thread: Ravens coverage

Ravens coverage

are there any Ravens shows on this year. i don't see the one from last year with eisenberg, mink and the guy form CBS. there used to be several shows on such as one winning drive, purple passion, another show with Keith mills and the ravens report. now all i see is the ravens report. the washington football team has shows on 24 hours a day and they don't have anything to talk about. how do you cultivate a fan base when there is no coverage during the week?

Re: Ravens coverage

Quote Originally Posted by 52N19 View Post
    are there any Ravens shows on this year. i don't see the one from last year with eisenberg, mink and the guy form CBS. there used to be several shows on such as one winning drive, purple passion, another show with Keith mills and the ravens report. now all i see is the ravens report. the washington football team has shows on 24 hours a day and they don't have anything to talk about. how do you cultivate a fan base when there is no coverage during the week?
    By winning on the weekend

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to “Touchdown Baltimore” on MASN. Usually isn’t scheduled until Orioles coverage has ended. IMHO the show is far superior to anything produced by the Ravens.

The Ravens' YouTube channel has lots of stuff

Also as someone who lives in MoCo, the WTFs do have way too many shows lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It's really a joke and a shame that MASN/Angelos doesn't seem to want to be a big partner with the Ravens. We used to get lots of programming on MASN until they stopped negotiating in good faith...very bizarre business decision there because there is nothing but the same replays of Orioles games throughout the entire baseball offseason on that channel...it's basically dead air for the entire football season.

Then NBCSports/ComcastSports used to do some Ravens stuff, but they also just gave up and made their channel exclusively Washington sports.

Like ITT said, your best bet is the Ravens Youtube channel/website...there's lots of shows there.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Ravens coverage

Hopefully the Chiefs don't have good "coverage" on the Ravens receivers Monday night ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Hopefully the Chiefs don't have good "coverage" on the Ravens receivers Monday night ... Bc
    🤣 good one! You’re so funny man!