Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Behind Enemy Lines

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    It is fair. But I doubt it fully explains it. Nor may it be the primary issue.
    I agree it's definitely not the primary issue, i'm thinking that of the dozen or so we drafted that i can remember off the top of my head, maybe 2 or possibly 3 would've turned out differently. wouldn't have fixed the problem, which i agree was mostly bad luck, constant change (either at QB for 00-07 or OC for much of 08-17), and bad drafting.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    I admit I was originally only interested him as a TE and then soured on him altogether because I thought he had inconsistent hands.
    Hands can be sticky one week and teflon the next.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Hers an article from the Trib summing up some of the Steelers game yesterday.
    https://triblive.com/sports/tim-benz...o-beat-denver/
    While the Steelers didn’t play perfect they played good enough to win.
    Some things I liked:
    Special teams played much better than week one with solid tackling no blunders and flipping the field when needed.
    Rookie wide receiver Chase Claypool continues to shine.
    The defense recorded seven sacks.
    Things I didn’t like:
    Almost a total implosion in the second half from both sides of the ball.
    Bud Dupree and TJ Watt disappeared in 2nd half.
    Ben looks slow, real slow.
    The running game.
    On another note I miss LJ Fort
    Claypool is a beast! He's going to be the most productive WR on the steelers before season end. It gives me no joy to make this prediction but my eyes don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Claypool is a beast! He's going to be the most productive WR on the steelers before season end. It gives me no joy to make this prediction but my eyes don't lie.
    He's also pretty clever. He was on a show with Mark Sanchez before the season. Just watch a couple of minutes, it's quite funny.
    The play that impressed me the most was at the end of the Giants game at 2nd and 8. A first down meant the end of the game. He picked it up on a run and immediately went down as soon as he got it while there was still an open field in front of him. That's a heads up play for a rookie in his first game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a2gVfkpbLk