Page 1 of 36 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coachwatch 2020

Coachwatch 2020

I know its only week 2 but what the heck.

McCarthy @ Dallas really got lucky yesterday. flip side, Quinn @ Atlanta, not so much.

both NY coaches look awful

https://www.nj.com/giants/2020/09/fa...t-updates.html

I have to wonder how safe Pederson is in Philly. that ring only works for so many years. this team has seriously regressed.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Re: Coachwatch 2020

You are correct. It's early..........
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

I'll just leave this here

Jim Caldwell got fired for back to back 9-7 seasons in Detroit
    Mike Patricia is 9-24

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I think Judge gets a pass especially with Barkley now gone and with the quick hook on their last two HC. I think the Giants would be more likely to move on from Gettleman than Judge at this point.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quinn at Atl - demonstrated that his players were BADLY coached as they WATCHED the live ball from the onside kick from the Cowboys. For Atlanta that is a LIVE RECOVERABLE ball from the time it starts moving from the kickers foot - to stand around and wait for the ball to go 10 yards is BAD COACHING.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I think Judge gets a pass especially with Barkley now gone and with the quick hook on their last two HC. I think the Giants would be more likely to move on from Gettleman than Judge at this point.
    Judge was already going to get a pass this year no? Rookie coach inheriting a mess?
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    Quinn at Atl - demonstrated that his players were BADLY coached as they WATCHED the live ball from the onside kick from the Cowboys. For Atlanta that is a LIVE RECOVERABLE ball from the time it starts moving from the kickers foot - to stand around and wait for the ball to go 10 yards is BAD COACHING.
    One of those guys on the hands team standing there watching the ball was Hayden Hurst.

Gase must have incriminating pictures of somebody.

Patricia looks like another in a long line of assistant coaches from NE that prove conclusively that they made a home in Belichick's coattails.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Gase must have incriminating pictures of somebody.
    They must be extremely spicy judging by those goggling eyeballs.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Patricia looks like another in a long line of assistant coaches from NE that prove conclusively that they made a home in Belichick's coattails.
    But, but he wears a pencil behind his ear, indicating that he's just bursting with ideas and innovations. Or it's a silly affection because he uses laminated sheets. It's definitely one of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

Mike Patricia is 9-24
    I was just thinking this yesterday after watching the Lions fall apart. Man how is this guy still employed?

When will owners and GMS comprehend The Bellicheat coaching tree doesnt do well when they are not videotaping teams or having Brady.

Most of his disciples fail elsewhere.

We all joke a out Browns Fans and how bad they are but man Detroit has been a perennial loser for a Century. How with all of those early draft picks has this team not turned the corner???

Never understood them firing Caldwell he atleast had them respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

Mike Patricia is 9-24
    So ridic

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I thought kingsbury in Arizona was going to be a disaster but they look good. I think the panthers HC is a disaster on its way.