Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Tavon Injury

Blog Entries

Re: Tavon Injury

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1988 View Post
    Sammy Watkins may not play. He sustain a concussion in last Sunday game against the chargers but of course there probably is plenty of time for him to heal before Monday night game.
    Sep 20, 2020, 9:03 PM :

“Sammy Watkins got a hit to the head that I thought was very questionable,” Reid said, via Nate Taylor of The Athletic. “We’re not supposed to have those in our game.”

Reid could not confirm or deny that he was in the concussion protocol or dealing with a head injury, though it sure looked like it during the game.

“I’ll get you that later,” Reid said of Watkins’ status in the concussion protocol. “I can’t tell you that right this minute. I’d presume he is, but I don’t have that for you right now.” "

... Bc

Blog Entries

Tavon Injury

I know it means nothing but Jeff Z tweet below
    They protected Warrior.

“The Ravens' 4 practice squad protections this week are C Trsytan Colon-Castillo, G Will Holden, LS Nick Moore and S Nigel Warrior. Colon-Castillo, Moore and Holden were all protected last week, too. Warrior is protected this week over QB Tyler Huntley who was protected last wk”

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They protected Warrior.

“The Ravens' 4 practice squad protections this week are C Trsytan Colon-Castillo, G Will Holden, LS Nick Moore and S Nigel Warrior. Colon-Castillo, Moore and Holden were all protected last week, too. Warrior is protected this week over QB Tyler Huntley who was protected last wk”
    They protected the long snapper??

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Again?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by L. G. Dupre View Post
    Again?
    I guess this is how we find out it's Morgan Cox' last season.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Harbaugh has explained this. This is a specialized position. They don't want Cox getting hurt/sick late in week and have to bring in someone off the street with no experience working with Tucker and Koch.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    Harbaugh has explained this. This is a specialized position. They don't want Cox getting hurt/sick late in week and have to bring in someone off the street with no experience working with Tucker and Koch.
    VT, that makes sense. Don't want to risk an errant snap, miss a FG, and lose a game... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    VT, that makes sense. Don't want to risk an errant snap, miss a FG, and lose a game... Bc
    Yup, and Harbaugh also pointed out that the "protection" of players is pretty limited. You can only protect them Tuesday-SUnday. Anybody on a practice squad can be signed on Monday, so it makes sense to use a "protection" spot for a long snapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They protected Warrior.

NM. Should've finished reading.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Anyone know why Tavon Young has not been placed on IR yet? Seems like it would be in their best interest to have placed him there Monday or Tuesday so they can either sign a street FA or bring up a player from the PS. What's the delay all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Stovall View Post
    Anyone know why Tavon Young has not been placed on IR yet? Seems like it would be in their best interest to have placed him there Monday or Tuesday so they can either sign a street FA or bring up a player from the PS. What's the delay all about?
    I have same question.... Why are they holding this off???

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    I have same question.... Why are they holding this off???
    Why does it matter? They're clearly promoting from the PS and that player is getting the same work in practice that they would be on the 53. Doesn't matter if it happened Monday last week or last minute on Monday before the game. The only thing they're missing out on is adding another player to the PS but I doubt they're super concerned about that currently.