Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Thread: Tavon Injury

Re: Tavon Injury

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    Why does it matter? They're clearly promoting from the PS and that player is getting the same work in practice that they would be on the 53. Doesn't matter if it happened Monday last week or last minute on Monday before the game. The only thing they're missing out on is adding another player to the PS but I doubt they're super concerned about that currently.
    They aren't clearly promoting from the PS. If that was clearly their intent, they would have done that Monday to avoid having that player poached by another team dealing with injuries. I don't think anything is clear. I think they might be negotiating with a street FA. But that will require that player to go through Covid screenings so they couldn't be active Monday anyway. I think Richards could be permanently added, if they do not add anyone off the street. There is likely some debate or negotiation happening in the front office. But nothing is clear until we see it in the transaction wire.

Looks like Terrell Bonds takes Tavon Youngs place on the 53

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Stovall View Post
    They aren't clearly promoting from the PS. If that was clearly their intent, they would have done that Monday to avoid having that player poached by another team dealing with injuries. I don't think anything is clear. I think they might be negotiating with a street FA. But that will require that player to go through Covid screenings so they couldn't be active Monday anyway. I think Richards could be permanently added, if they do not add anyone off the street. There is likely some debate or negotiation happening in the front office. But nothing is clear until we see it in the transaction wire.
    You have it mixed up. If they were signing a street FA, that happens Monday. Sure a team can try to poach one of our PS players but we then have the option of moving Tavon to IR and moving that PS player up. Again, no need to make that move now. Don't read too much into it. Bonds (likely) or Dorsey are going to be elevated on Monday. Richards likely takes the 53 man spot if they don't move one of the PS CBs there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    Looks like Terrell Bonds takes Tavon Youngs place on the 53
    from 2019 :

https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/20...icamp-standout

from 2020 :

https://russellstreetreport.com/2020...fill-in-at-cb/

... Bc

Blog Entries

This dude hurt again?

Blog Entries

Smile Re: Tavon Injury

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    This dude hurt again?
    LOL smoove, where you been? Seems like Tavon is out for the year (again). Looks like you've replaced him since the timing is so close, and we've been waiting for a player to be called up from the PS. That player is you. Glad you're back where you belong... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LOL smoove, where you been? Seems like Tavon is out for the year (again). Looks like you've replaced him since the timing is so close, and we've been waiting for a player to be called up from the PS. That player is you. Glad you're back where you belong... Bc
    Lol Bc!! What’s up ole friend? I’ve been busy man I don’t get on here as much as I used to but man I do miss you guys so I have to check in when I can. I knew he went down during the game but I didn’t think it was serious. Tavon just can’t stay healthy, such a good player but he’s not durable.