Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Let's talk about the Chiefs

Fcuk mahomes and his corny commercials

People are focusing on the matchup of our defense vs Mahomes or him vs Lamar. But what I’m most concerned about is our IOL vs Chris Jones and Frank Clark.

If they’re able to force us into multiple 3 and outs or a turnover and we give the Chiefs a lead I could see our game plan unraveling quick. Much like it did vs the Titans.

Let's talk about the Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Although, weirdly, they seem to think the Chargers are a top-3 defense. Wha huh??

A great DL, sure. But do they have anything else? Derwin is out. I liked Nasir Adderly in the draft – has he been playing well for them?
    Chargers DL is good, secondary is is elite, up there with the Ravens and Patriots in terms of CB play...Heyward, Chris Harris Jr, Desmond King. Very good group, but I think the Ravens are a little more athletic. Their linebacker corps is much improved with the addition of Kenneth Murray, but so is the Ravens with the addition of Murray who is already a play maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaRaven View Post
    People are focusing on the matchup of our defense vs Mahomes or him vs Lamar. But what I’m most concerned about is our IOL vs Chris Jones and Frank Clark.

If they’re able to force us into multiple 3 and outs or a turnover and we give the Chiefs a lead I could see our game plan unraveling quick. Much like it did vs the Titans.
    Frank Clark is just a guy on the edge, the only two players I’m worried on their defense are Tyran Mathieu and Chris Jones. Everyone else is whatever, their linebackers and safety Sorensen can be attacked with the TEs, backs and Snead. I hope this is the game where the Ravens unleash Duvernay.

5. Re: Let's talk about the Chiefs

Decosta has been building us to beat the chiefs. I think we win, and by more than 7

Quote Originally Posted by ReedInTheWind View Post
    Decosta has been building us to beat the chiefs. I think we win, and by more than 7
    I could definitely see a 42-31 type victory with their defense vs our offense

I’d rather lose Monday and win in the playoffs. Beating a team twice in one season and how it’s difficult isn’t just something they say, there’s something to it. Except when the Steelers beat the Ravens 3 times in the same season that time.

Re: Chiefs at Ravens MNF Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus Corax View Post
    Perhaps Biscotti would supply outside monitors. Just think, there will be cardboard cutouts in high-priced PSL seats for the best game of the year. I was so glad to be there for the SF game last season.
    I was speaking wistfully. There’s no way with city ordinances on large gatherings that it can happen. It’s just one if the many things that was lost during this pandemic.

9. Re: Ravens at Chiefs MNF Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    Bruh just play the damn game...don’t over think sh!t. Something tells me the Steelers are back too
    They needed a defensive stop at the end of the game to beat the Broncos JV team.

Not convinced yet.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Although, weirdly, they seem to think the Chargers are a top-3 defense. Wha huh??

A great DL, sure. But do they have anything else? Derwin is out. I liked Nasir Adderly in the draft – has he been playing well for them?
    Their front 7 IS their defense

Last year Lamar was way overwhelmed and erratic. He just couldn't settle down. I feel like this is the perfect time to be run dominate and eat the clock. I expect us to be burnt numerous times down field

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Such a bummer that there won’t be fans allowed at the game. F you, Covid! This should have been one of the most exciting home games and lead up to a game in years.