Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Let's talk about the Chiefs

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    The last two times they held Mahomes sort of in check, and the Ravens nearly beat them both times. Wish the game was later in the season, but you play the schedule that they give you. Regardless of who did the scoring they’ve put up 30+ points in each of the two games. Chiefs D is respectable, but I wouldn’t say they’re anything more than that. The Ravens have put up a lot of points on better defenses.

Can LJ go score for score with Mahomes if he goes off with how the Ravens o-line has looked is my biggest concern.
    This is the NFL, and almost or 'nearly beat' doesn't get you anything. Lets hope for a good game!
    Last edited by 21xxxv; 09-21-2020 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 21xxxv View Post
    Thi is the NFL, and almost or 'nearly beat' doesn't get you anything. Lets hope for a good game!
    Yeah I know it’s the NFL. I was just saying the games were close, it wasn’t like the Ravens got blown out of the stadium.

3. Re: Let's talk about the Chiefs

Interior push is key in this game. I feel like our OLB’s just need to play a contain game and not over pursue. I disagree that we’re gonna get shredded on the backend. I’m more worried about Edwards-Helaire

Being 0-2 against this team will definitely motivate the Ravens. Chiefs will probably want to atone for a slipshod performance at Chargers. I think we win a close one.

I have read their board the last two years, I already know what they are saying. They are shitting all over us. If I was in their position, I might, too. The only way to get respect is to win.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

The Ravens should be able to move the ball. Justin Herbert threw for 311 and the Charger running backs had 183 yards on the ground. The question is whether or not the Ravens can finish off drives and the Baltimore defense can get a few stops.

Just no way it’s not a shootout

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Thanks for linking!

A good read.

Seems like a good mix of sensible fans worried about their tackling and their LB play vs our offense, knowledgeable fans who know about our secondary and what the loss of Tavon might mean, and a few blowhards who are super-confident that Mahomezz will sweep away all before him.
    (As, in fact, he might.)

Re: Chiefs at Ravens MNF Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Why can’t it be done outside of M&T with social distancing measures? You can get 5k fans out there with tv monitors.
    Perhaps Biscotti would supply outside monitors. Just think, there will be cardboard cutouts in high-priced PSL seats for the best game of the year. I was so glad to be there for the SF game last season.

Re: Chiefs at Ravens MNF Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    P.S. - I'm already prepped by giving the wife a couple of Grant$, with a Benjamin squirreled away to seal the deal, so she can take her sis out. I don't know where, but if they're away for 5 hours, I'll be a man.
    Priceless.😉

Although, weirdly, they seem to think the Chargers are a top-3 defense. Wha huh??

A great DL, sure. But do they have anything else? Derwin is out. I liked Nasir Adderly in the draft – has he been playing well for them?

Contain, contain,contain!