Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Chiefs at Ravens MNF Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    The game plan sucked way more than Lamar. I was at the game and Chiefs fans were asking me why aren’t we running the ball more? The coaches were bad that game and it was still never explained why Marlon did not play in the 2nd qtr when the chiefs scored 23 in a row with averret and Carr at corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So was I and I completely agree

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Ravens open as 2 point favorites

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Thats reasonable. I expected -3 but its essentially a toss up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

This is likely a preview of the AFC championship game. We should run the ball down their throats, unlike last time. Use the clock to our advantage and keep Mahomes off the field.

This reminds me of the Ravens vs Pat's Sunday night game from last season
    I think Harbaugh will have them well prepared and they'll win by at least a TD.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TDL1000 View Post
    This reminds me of the Ravens vs Pat's Sunday night game from last season
    I think Harbaugh will have them well prepared and they'll win by at least a TD.
    That's how I felt about this game, before fans were held out and Tavon got hurt.

And before our OL looked so shaky.

Blog Entries

This is one of those early season games that define what your team is. I don't know if it's a preview of the AFCCG, and 4 months from now perhaps neither team will be a participant. However, the odds are one or both teams will, I surely hope ours is... Bc

P.S. - I'm already prepped by giving the wife a couple of Grant$, with a Benjamin squirreled away to seal the deal, so she can take her sis out. I don't know where, but if they're away for 5 hours, I'll be a man.

Let's talk about the Chiefs

fans talking about the Ravens

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=333728

First page and they're already talking bad about our safeties, which means they probably noticed that in the Texans game. Safeties need to show up big next Monday.

Peters on Hill
    Hump on Kelce
    Jimmy on Hardman
    Last edited by Culex; 09-21-2020 at 07:25 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Let's talk about the Chiefs

Mahomes is gonna shred us. I just hope we keep the ball out of his hands as much as possible. And for our d to come up with a turnover or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One thing I noticed from yesterdays game is that wolfe tends to push pockets. The dline gets good pushes, but the olb's except bowser dont get home. they need to get home on monday or mahomes is going to be throwing the ball for alot of yards
    Last edited by Charmcityflex; 09-21-2020 at 07:55 PM.

I know Chiefs fans are confident since they just one a Superbowl, but good God, so much disrespect. Apparently, Lamar is still a running back that tries to throw and can't read defenses. I hope the Ravens kick their ass even more now just to stick it to that fan base.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

The last two times they held Mahomes sort of in check, and the Ravens nearly beat them both times. Wish the game was later in the season, but you play the schedule that they give you. Regardless of who did the scoring they’ve put up 30+ points in each of the two games. Chiefs D is respectable, but I wouldn’t say they’re anything more than that. The Ravens have put up a lot of points on better defenses.

Can LJ go score for score with Mahomes if he goes off with how the Ravens o-line has looked is my biggest concern.