Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1415161718 ... LastLast

Re: Chiefs at Ravens MNF Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    Yea, a few of those guys have a SB hangover. They think that our Def is worse this year than it was last year. Derek Wolf is a total waste, and we LOST Wormley. If Watkins play then it will be a cake walk because we have no ine to cover Hill, Hardman, Kelce, and the other kid who escapes me. Peters and Humphrey arent as good as LAC corners and we badly miss ET. Those guys talk like this team has no business on the field with the Chiefs.
    LOL it's unbelievable how bad ALL of those takes are; especially the one about LJ. Like, so far off that it wouldn't even be close to worth it to try to engage with that type of person. You would think the type of fan that actively spends time on a football message board would have a bit more football intelligence than that, but I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BhndEnemyLines20 View Post
    Jim, they got all 3 coordinators in pressers today here https://www.chiefs.com/video/pressconferences

I haven't listened to any
    Thanks!
    Reid:
    https://www.chiefs.com/video/andy-re...ess-conference
    On Harbs & the Ravens @3:47 to 4:45
    Again @8:59

Bienemy:

Spagnuolo:

It's easy to forget that Harbs had Spags on staff here, in 2013-4. Senior Def Asst the first year; Asst HC / Secondary coach the next.

Blog Entries

I didn’t hear Wink’s press conference.

Did he mention Justin Madubuike?

If he’s healthy and playing he’s gonna be a difference maker.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jam31 View Post
    An empty bank
    LOL Jam, sounds like my sister-in-law's account... Bc

Something wrong about no Ravens football on Sunday. I hate waiting an extra day!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Something wrong about no Ravens football on Sunday. I hate waiting an extra day!!

Word.

It's an extra day to hear the talking heads with out dated info to discuss why the Ravens won't beat the Chiefs .

I just want this game to happen. I can accept the outcome, win or lose. Its the anxiety of waiting that's killing me.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthSide View Post
    Word.

It's an extra day to hear the talking heads with out dated info to discuss why the Ravens won't beat the Chiefs .

I just want this game to happen. I can accept the outcome, win or lose. Its the anxiety of waiting that's killing me.
    Yeah, but the silver lining is that, once the game is done tomorrow night, we only have to wait 6 days instead of 7 until their next game.

Also- I CANNOT accept a loss bc it would mean the f’n Steelers would be in sole possession of 1st, and they have yet to play any team with even one win. And IMO, another loss to KC would make it quite clear that Reid & Mahomes officially own Harbaugh, LJ, and the Ravens. O Line and our safeties need to have their sh*t wired tight tomorrow night. Go Ravens.

It's amazing the difference of tone between this thread and the thread over on the Chiefs forum. Some cocky fans over there for 1 super bowl in 50 years. They got some serious pent up hostility.

Chiefs at Ravens MNF Pregame Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Reed View Post
    It's amazing the difference of tone between this thread and the thread over on the Chiefs forum. Some cocky fans over there for 1 super bowl in 50 years. They got some serious pent up hostility.
    They don’t realize that the Ravens could easily win this game 41-23 because slow starts are fatal against the Ravens and KC has been starting slow going back to late in the 2019 season. This team rarely gives up a lead when they get up by 10. Mahomes or not, I just don’t see them being able to get enough possessions to come back if this game plays out the way I’m expecting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll be very interested to see what our rookies do in this game. Big game, big pressure. If the young guns can rise to the occasion here and produce, it bodes quite well for the remainder of the season (and beyond). If we fail again against these guys again then it could wreak havoc on team psyche. Not to mention, relinquishing 1st in the AFC North to those bastards in PA may motivate the hell out of them to stay in 1st at all costs. Beating KC on the other hand would tighten our grip on the division, show conclusively that we’re the best in the afc, and have the PIT players, coaches and fans collectively shitting their pants on Oct 25th and Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

Yep, was a little today off no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    They don’t realize that the Ravens could easily win this game 41-23 because slow starts are fatal against the Ravens and KC has been starting slow going back to late in the 2019 season.
    I just watched a Louis Riddick interview with Lamar for this game:

The #1 thing that struck me was Lamar's affect. Usually he is the bubbliest, funnest & friendliest player in the game. Not the day they recorded that interview. Lamar did not even crack a smile one fucking time. I mean, he was polite of course. But man, he is FOCUSED. Eye of the tiger.

I got shivers. With each mounting minute I was like, holy shit. Chiefs defenders have no idea what's about coming.