Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 16
  1. #1

    Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sm/3487808001/


    This is too rich.

    So the commie trash that runs Princeton just had to signal to the world their endless virtue and wrote a letter to students claiming Princeton itself was "racist."

    So Trump's Dept. of Ed took up the trash on their own premise. Ok, if you are racist you shouldn't be receiving federal funds.

    We are a war for the soul of our nation and it begins in the school house.

    It's beyond refreshing that somebody is actually acknowledging that.





  2. #2

    Re: Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

    I started a slow clap when I read that. Admittedly it was little awkward sitting alone in the caf, but that won't even break the top-10 of entertaining things I've done in there so, eh.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, Hi Im Ben may I have a drink please?
    ProFootballMock





  3. #3

    Re: Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

    Makes me wonder if the doofus that authored this piece of work went to Princeton(?) Could be.....

    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...ogs-is-racist/





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    191

    Re: Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Makes me wonder if the doofus that authored this piece of work went to Princeton(?) Could be.....

    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...ogs-is-racist/
    Damn I just reek with racism since I have 3.





  5. #5

    Re: Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

    Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Damn I just reek with racism since I have 3.
    Same here. I own 5. Who knew? Good thing we have a liberal, indoctrinated POS like this guy to enlighten us all.





  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,424
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

    There is a department of Erectile Dysfunction? I have a hard time believing that!





  7. #7

    Re: Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    There is a department of Erectile Dysfunction? I have a hard time believing that!
    That's right... Captain Silver ladies and gentleman... he'll be here all week... Try the veal.





  8. #8

    Re: Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

    I love it when rich people of learning have a reckoning of how f***ing racist they are but blue collar folks getting their hands dirty with everyone else trying to get by get blamed for it worse.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    8,690

    Re: Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Makes me wonder if the doofus that authored this piece of work went to Princeton(?) Could be.....

    https://unitedwildlifeunion.com/2020...ogs-is-racist/
    That looks like an onion type site.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk





  10. #10

    Re: Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    That looks like an onion type site.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    You're probably right, but how sad is it we're not entirely sure?
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, Hi Im Ben may I have a drink please?
    ProFootballMock





  11. #11

    Re: Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...sm/3487808001/


    This is too rich.

    So the commie trash that runs Princeton just had to signal to the world their endless virtue and wrote a letter to students claiming Princeton itself was "racist."

    So Trump's Dept. of Ed took up the trash on their own premise. Ok, if you are racist you shouldn't be receiving federal funds.

    We are a war for the soul of our nation and it begins in the school house.

    It's beyond refreshing that somebody is actually acknowledging that.
    They do have a lot to atone for. Woodrow Wilson was one of the worst of the worst.





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    8,690

    Re: Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

    Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    You're probably right, but how sad is it we're not entirely sure?
    I spent some time googling for that and couldn't find out 100%. I agree it's sad we're not.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site