Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Dept. of Ed investigating "racist" Princeton

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I spent some time googling for that and couldn't find out 100%. I agree it's sad we're not.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Welcome to 2020. My mentor, the militant, femi-nazi, lesbian, liberal (self-titled) most brilliant medievalist on the planet (bestowed title) just posted a Babylon Bee article on Facebook. I am in desperate need of a hug or a drink, preferably both.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Welcome to 2020. My mentor, the militant, femi-nazi, lesbian, liberal (self-titled) most brilliant medievalist on the planet (bestowed title) just posted a Babylon Bee article on Facebook. I am in desperate need of a hug or a drink, preferably both.
    Link it bro. And expound.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Link it bro. And expound.
    https://babylonbee.com/news/nfl-to-a...n-to-honor-rbg

She posted this link on Facebook. The same woman who has thrown a stapler at me for praising Trump (to be fair she's also flung a stapler at me for saying Chaucer is better than Milton) linked to a satirical piece about the woke NBA from a Christian organization. I honestly wondered for a bit if this was a cry for help. She and her wife live about 45 minutes away in what can only be described as a menagerie. Until you've had a menopausal lesbian pull up her shirt to show you where the horse bit her, you can't say you've had a menopausal lesbian pull up her shirt to show you where the horse bit her. A riveting tale only slightly dulled by gratuitous applications of medicinal scotch, rest assured. Anywho, they're out in the land where co-eds traipse and slasher movie villains lurk so I got a little worried that something may have happened to her. Mostly because if she dies before declaring that her current office is mine in perpetuity then I'll have to bribe for it like everybody else. Or trick the competition out to the Zoo of Doom where the bloodthirsty equine can dispose of them for me. The serial-killers would be useful in theory, but they typically only kill people who are engaged in intercourse and even the most depraved of individuals aren't going to hang around while English professors have relations; it's like banging two thesauruses together.

Fortunately Dr. N, and my odds of acquiring what quite frankly is an amazing office, are both secure. Following the tenets of academia she was able to bypass any sort of sourcing requirements by staunchly declaring that she, "... likes the picture". So I'm gonna take her some coffee.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    https://babylonbee.com/news/nfl-to-a...n-to-honor-rbg

She posted this link on Facebook. The same woman who has thrown a stapler at me for praising Trump (to be fair she's also flung a stapler at me for saying Chaucer is better than Milton) linked to a satirical piece about the woke NBA from a Christian organization. I honestly wondered for a bit if this was a cry for help. She and her wife live about 45 minutes away in what can only be described as a menagerie. Until you've had a menopausal lesbian pull up her shirt to show you where the horse bit her, you can't say you've had a menopausal lesbian pull up her shirt to show you where the horse bit her. A riveting tale only slightly dulled by gratuitous applications of medicinal scotch, rest assured. Anywho, they're out in the land where co-eds traipse and slasher movie villains lurk so I got a little worried that something may have happened to her. Mostly because if she dies before declaring that her current office is mine in perpetuity then I'll have to bribe for it like everybody else. Or trick the competition out to the Zoo of Doom where the bloodthirsty equine can dispose of them for me. The serial-killers would be useful in theory, but they typically only kill people who are engaged in intercourse and even the most depraved of individuals aren't going to hang around while English professors have relations; it's like banging two thesauruses together.

Fortunately Dr. N, and my odds of acquiring what quite frankly is an amazing office, are both secure. Following the tenets of academia she was able to bypass any sort of sourcing requirements by staunchly declaring that she, "... likes the picture". So I'm gonna take her some coffee.
    That was entertaining.