Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Pennsylvania and Michigan are changing voting rules for their states. Will other states follow?

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    I think once the votes are ALL counted, Biden will have a victory in total votes BUT I think he won’t have one enough of the electoral college votes. Prediction:
    274 vs 264 Trump
    Trump is victor in 5 states by under 20,000 votes in total.
    Which votes?

Re: Pennsylvania and Michigan are changing voting rules for their states. Will other states follow?

I think once the votes are ALL counted, Biden will have a victory in total votes BUT I think he won’t have one enough of the electoral college votes. Prediction:
    274 vs 264 Trump
    Trump is victor in 5 states by under 20,000 votes in total.
    And you really think the country doesn't erupt in flames in the many weeks it takes the "holdout" states to deliver their vote tallies...?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    And you really think the country doesn't erupt in flames in the many weeks it takes the "holdout" states to deliver their vote tallies...?
    Do you think it will make things worse or better when the Democrats classify any attempt to limit the admissions of votes which were not legally cast as voter suppression? And their trash in the media begins to trumpet all over the country that votes are being suppressed?

A prediction.
    I don’t think there will be votes being manufactured. But I do think there will be either a lot of civil unrest OR a civil war.

I don’t think there will be votes being manufactured. But I do think there will be either a lot of civil unrest OR a civil war.
    There have been votes manufactured in every federal election in the last 50 years.

See no reason to think this one will be different.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ncts/95363314/

It's like this in every major city in the country.

I hope not. Counting should start within 1 week of the votes arriving. Do the legal challenges, set the standard and get started as soon as you can.
    I am no fan of vote by mail, I much prefer early voting in person.

I hope not. Counting should start within 1 week of the votes arriving. Do the legal challenges, set the standard and get started as soon as you can.
    I am no fan of vote by mail, I much prefer early voting in person.
    You ever wonder what would happen if a candidate died between the election and the official result ?

There have been votes manufactured in every federal election in the last 50 years.

See no reason to think this one will be different.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...ncts/95363314/

It's like this in every major city in the country.
    I will run a theory for you, that instead of manufacturing fraudulent votes, that something else is going on:
    1. Capitalism requires growth, both in population and markets
    2. Birth rates are so low, that without immigration, there would be negative population growth
    3. Instead of fixing the problem of low birth rates, we have instead brought in immigrants
    4. These immigrants aren’t invested in pure capitalism, as they are at the bottom and want a greater share of wealth
    5. Immigrants tend to vote for DNC over GOP, to get a greater share of wealth

Therefore, votes aren’t manufactured fraudulently. They are a direct result of not addressing low birth rates and bringing in immigrants to grow the population.

Does that make sense?

Blog Entries

I will run a theory for you, that instead of manufacturing fraudulent votes, that something else is going on:
    2. Birth rates are so low, that without immigration, there would be negative population growth
    3. Instead of fixing the problem of low birth rates, we have instead brought in immigrants
    4. These immigrants aren’t invested in pure capitalism, as they are at the bottom and want a greater share of wealth

Therefore, votes aren’t manufactured fraudulently. They are a direct result of not addressing low birth rates and bringing in immigrants to grow the population.

Does that make sense?
    Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

Are you saying immigration isn't perfect?

Are you a white nationalist?

10. Re: Pennsylvania and Michigan are changing voting rules for their states. Will other states follow?

I wish all states had early voting. A 30 day window for in person voting starting in Nov. This is gona get crazy, Especially if there is a vacancy on the supreme court.

Does that make sense?
    Apparently you and I don't agree on what constitutes fraud.

If you vote when you are not eligible, you are voting fraudulently.

Apparently you and I don't agree on what constitutes fraud.

If you vote when you are not eligible, you are voting fraudulently.
    Not sure how Trump wins with ballot harvesting. Democrats flipped 7 seats, some well after the election using ballot harvesting.