Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Pennsylvania and Michigan are changing voting rules for their states. Will other states follow?

Common sense would suggest that any ballot dumping would be perpetrated by republicans. Since most indicators point to democrats utilizing mail in ballots by a 2 to 1 margin it would be crazy for the dems to dump ballots. Were these ballots in a ditch open or sealed?

Re: Pennsylvania and Michigan are changing voting rules for their states. Will other states follow?

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    Common sense would suggest that any ballot dumping would be perpetrated by republicans. Since most indicators point to democrats utilizing mail in ballots by a 2 to 1 margin it would be crazy for the dems to dump ballots. Were these ballots in a ditch open or sealed?
    So are you admitting That mail in voting is more susceptible to fraud????

3. Re: Pennsylvania and Michigan are changing voting rules for their states. Will other states follow?

Also just saw a report that 9 ballots were trashed and DOJ is opening an investigation. I thought it most inappropriate for the announcement to include the breakdown of dem and repub ballots of the 9. Should it matter to DOJ what the breakdown was? Is the breakdown relevant to the fact ballots were dumped? Would they have made the same announcement if it was 7 dem and 2 repub ballots? Could it be the DOJ is attempting to pursue a political narrative?

Re: Pennsylvania and Michigan are changing voting rules for their states. Will other states follow?

Also just saw a report that 9 ballots were trashed and DOJ is opening an investigation. I thought it most inappropriate for the announcement to include the breakdown of dem and repub ballots of the 9. Should it matter to DOJ what the breakdown was? Is the breakdown relevant to the fact ballots were dumped? Would they have made the same announcement if it was 7 dem and 2 repub ballots? Could it be the DOJ is attempting to pursue a political narrative?
    Tt hats a lot of words to evade the question asked

5. Re: Pennsylvania and Michigan are changing voting rules for their states. Will other states follow?

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Tt hats a lot of words to evade the question asked
    ALL balloting is susceptable to fraud. Wont you admit when it comes to mail in balloting it makes more sense for libs to stuff boxes than dump votes given the overwhelming majority of dems have requested mail in votes.

It also astounds me that so many on here see this nationwide conspiracy that at 10 ballots a time is going to render the outcome tainted. It would have to involve coordination between hundreds if not thousands of people nationwide, in total secrecy. Even if you say it would only have to involve very targeted areas the coordination would be immense not to mention the fact that both parties are going to be watching targeted areas like a hawk.

Id much rather know which foreign banks the presidents loans are being held by since American banks wont loan to him anymore and overlay with that with policy decisions to see if there is any questionable behavior. Not saying there is, just would like to see for myself.

Id much rather know which foreign banks the presidents loans are being held by since American banks wont loan to him anymore and overlay with that with policy decisions to see if there is any questionable behavior. Not saying there is, just would like to see for myself.
    Donald Trump has had no trouble getting big loans at competitive rates
    Published: June 23, 2017 at 9:39 a.m. ET
    By Francine McKenna
    The idea that banks won’t lend to Trump because of his bankruptcy history is the equivalent of fake news: MarketWatch analysis

Contrary to countless reports portraying President Donald Trump’s relationship with banks as toxic, a new MarketWatch analysis shows Trump has virtually no trouble getting loans on good terms these days. Big banks like Barclays BCS also welcome Trump’s money in brokerage accounts and one of the biggest, J.P. Morgan Chase JPM , oversees his family trusts, according to a recent presidential disclosure.

Trump signed his first financial-disclosure form as president on Flag Day, June 14 — also Trump’s birthday. The 98-page document shows assets of at least $1.4 billion and income of almost $600 million for the 2016 calendar year and into the early stages of 2017. Trump reported that he owes at least $310 million to banks and financial-services firms, including at least $130 million to Deutsche Bank.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...tes-2017-06-22

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Donald Trump has had no trouble getting big loans at competitive rates
    Published: June 23, 2017 at 9:39 a.m. ET
    By Francine McKenna
    The idea that banks won’t lend to Trump because of his bankruptcy history is the equivalent of fake news: MarketWatch analysis

Contrary to countless reports portraying President Donald Trump’s relationship with banks as toxic, a new MarketWatch analysis shows Trump has virtually no trouble getting loans on good terms these days. Big banks like Barclays BCS also welcome Trump’s money in brokerage accounts and one of the biggest, J.P. Morgan Chase JPM , oversees his family trusts, according to a recent presidential disclosure.

Trump signed his first financial-disclosure form as president on Flag Day, June 14 — also Trump’s birthday. The 98-page document shows assets of at least $1.4 billion and income of almost $600 million for the 2016 calendar year and into the early stages of 2017. Trump reported that he owes at least $310 million to banks and financial-services firms, including at least $130 million to Deutsche Bank.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mar...tes-2017-06-22
    Well to be fair to his point, two of the three on that excerpt are foreign, and a family trust is different from a loan.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Well to be fair to his point, two of the three on that excerpt are foreign, and a family trust is different from a loan.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    He also wanted to see who held the loans and for how much, cuz you know he can imply dastardly behavior

10. Re: Pennsylvania and Michigan are changing voting rules for their states. Will other states follow?

OMG...and it didnt involve mail ins...could it be that no election method is 100% foolproof?????

I miss the America I grew up in from the 1980s and 1990s and 2000s. Anyone else feel this way?

OMG...and it didnt involve mail ins...could it be that no election method is 100% foolproof?????
    I think that’s pretty commonsensical, but...why increase the risk?

For example...driving is dangerous. If I drive on the wrong side of the road, I’ll increase my chances of getting in an accident...right? Same with mail-in ballots. Why increase the risk for fraud? An absentee ballot request is clearly a less risky method of voting.

Why would anyone push for a mass mailing out of election ballots?