Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Free talk Friday - 09.18.20

Happy Friday! Looks like it's gonna feel like fall this weekend. Normally I lament summer ending, but with such a non- typical one this year, I'm ok with fall. Just dreading winter, but that's a topic for another day.

What's up everyone?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: Free talk Friday - 09.18.20

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Happy Friday! Looks like it's gonna feel like fall this weekend. Normally I lament summer ending, but with such a non- typical one this year, I'm ok with fall. Just dreading winter, but that's a topic for another day.

What's up everyone?

Parents came out from Florida, so hanging with them. Excited football is back. Also thinking about what to do to close the pool now that there's fall weather.

Cannot believe the Browns played like a real team last night in other news.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Parents came out from Florida, so hanging with them. Excited football is back. Also thinking about what to do to close the pool now that there's fall weather.

Cannot believe the Browns played like a real team last night in other news.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Eh.. the Bungles hung around too long if you ask me

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Eh.. the Bungles hung around too long if you ask me
    I missed the second half but I'm just glad the Browns didn't cover. Picked Bungles in my pick against the spread league

Blog Entries

Fall is here and that's okay. Summer was such a dud because of this pandemic that I'm just happy it's over.

I am personally not looking forward to pandemic fall/winter here in Vermont. I have 2 young boys (6 and 4) so not looking forward to being cooped up inside with them! At least during the summer we were able to get outside a good bit.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Fall is here and that's okay. Summer was such a dud because of this pandemic that I'm just happy it's over.
    Dud is right! The wife and I have actually saved more money these last 6 months because there wasn't anything available to $pend it on. That does not make us happy : we had 2 Broadway shows canceled, I had my NY Mets mini-plan tickets canceled, our August vacation (Barcelona, Madrid, and Lisbon) was canceled, and no fine dining either. UGH! I'd rather have spent it. At our ages, you realize there are just so many (few?) years to enjoy what the world has to offer. Don't want to be the "richest man in the graveyard" ... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Dud is right! The wife and I have actually saved more money these last 6 months because there wasn't anything available to $pend it on.
    It's weird looking at the bank account and thinking "where did all this money come from", instead of "where did all the money go"?
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Dud is right! The wife and I have actually saved more money these last 6 months because there wasn't anything available to $pend it on. That does not make us happy : we had 2 Broadway shows canceled, I had my NY Mets mini-plan tickets canceled, our August vacation (Barcelona, Madrid, and Lisbon) was canceled, and no fine dining either. UGH! I'd rather have spent it. At our ages, you realize there are just so many (few?) years to enjoy what the world has to offer. Don't want to be the "richest man in the graveyard" ... Bc
    Sliding into the weekend like

I can relate somewhat, Bc. We had a pool put in because we had to cancel our summer. Fall weather here is high 80's mid 70's so we are just getting into perfect pool weather. Have the games, toys, towels and a little refreshment and not going to do a lot this weekend but chill and swim.

Hope everybody is doing great.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Driving from PA to Arlington to pick something up, so going to hop over to Annapolis and make a day of it.
    "Find #20 on every play"

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Ugh that's how I feel

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    I am personally not looking forward to pandemic fall/winter here in Vermont. I have 2 young boys (6 and 4) so not looking forward to being cooped up inside with them! At least during the summer we were able to get outside a good bit.
    I always wanted to visit Vermont in the fall it’s on my bucket list. I’m in Tampa so it’s summer all year long pretty much