Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Lancaster protesters held on whopping $1 million bail each on riot charges

As I said, you're applauding his lawbreaking.

Congrats: you're just like the SJW dipshits apologizing for rioters.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

The rioters are domestic terrorists threatening the safety and well-being of law-abiding Americans. They should be held at Guantanamo - no bail.

Would $1 million bail been appropriate for Al Qaeda or ISIS?
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Blog Entries

In addition to my post above, I think it is also worth noting that several these rioters across the country are not actually local to the areas in which they are rioting. So, inherently, they pose a flight risk.

What’s to say these people tear shit up, judge gives them a slap on the wrist, and then these people just leave and are never held accountable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    As I said, you're applauding his lawbreaking.

Congrats: you're just like the SJW dipshits apologizing for rioters.

Hey, equality. Amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    The rioters are domestic terrorists threatening the safety and well-being of law-abiding Americans. They should be held at Guantanamo - no bail.

Would $1 million bail been appropriate for Al Qaeda or ISIS?
    I would also suggest that by their own admission, they are in open and seditious rebellion against the United States... justifying the treatment mentioned above.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    I would also suggest that by their own admission, they are in open and seditious rebellion against the United States... justifying the treatment mentioned above.
    I always thought an interesting experiment would be to drop them out of a plane (with parachutes, of course) over a lovely place like Venezuela or Somalia.

The Supreme Court defined it in Stack v. Boyle. Bail cannot be set higher than an amount that is reasonably likely to ensure the defendant's presence at the trial. The mass order in the Twin Peaks case was struck down in part because there was no individual finding by the magistrate against the defendants, which is similar to what this magistrate in Lancaster did.

Ah but you must take into consideration if they are considered a threat to the community before labeling it as excessive. If you consider them domestic terrorists, well they clearly pose a threat. Just as bikers involved in a melee where 9 people died posed a threat

Mine wasn't a blanket statement. You're upthread cheering the $1 million dollar fines imposed by this magistrate.

Unlike your "response," my statement is actually true. I haven't cheered any criminals.

So you were already reminded once it’s not a fine but Bail.

So you are intentionally misrepresenting it at this point, or? Kind of hard to plead ignorance or accident at this point.

Blog Entries

As I haven't done any of that I already know you're a liar.

Well... to be fair. I wasn't specifically talking about you. See if your name is anywhere in the post you quote. But... maybe you think I was for a reason?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Ah but you must take into consideration if they are considered a threat to the community before labeling it as excessive. If you consider them domestic terrorists, well they clearly pose a threat. Just as bikers involved in a melee where 9 people died posed a threat
    They haven’t been charged with domestic terrorism, the fantasies and shrieking of resident authoritarians notwithstanding. Bail should be set based on the crimes the defendant is actually charged with.

The magistrate is going to hold hearings to reconsider the amounts. The PA bar should hold on to reconsider his job.

Blog Entries

They haven’t been charged with domestic terrorism, the fantasies and shrieking of resident authoritarians notwithstanding. Bail should be set based on the crimes the defendant is actually charged with.

The magistrate is going to hold hearings to reconsider the amounts. The PA bar should hold on to reconsider his job.

A lot of outrage for criminals. But minimizing the murder and attempted murder as "a few bad apples".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Well... to be fair. I wasn't specifically talking about you. See if your name is anywhere in the post you quote. But... maybe you think I was for a reason?
    Dishonest and an intellectual coward to boot. What a combo.