Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers' Maurkice Pouncey also breaking from team choice for name on helmet (Joins Villanueva)

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    I don't understand why BLM can't find even one victim of this horrible racism, that wasn't in the act of committing and being apprehended for a felony when the horrible racism occurred....

It's almost like the police were more interested in pursuing felons, than they were in being racist.

That can't be right.
    Really??

It is because BLM is trying to tear the system down. They are smart. They realize that most Americans are ignorant. They only read the headlines. So BLM picks the worst of the worst to prop up. And the media plays along to makes these criminals look like victims. Then you have the loudest, ignorant supporters of BLM (lebron etc) that parrot the BLM statements. After all of this, the ignorant mob has spent all this time propping up criminals. In my opinion, this is all to make criminal behavior normal and justified. All to destroy the system which will destroy the country.
    And just like most movements (BLM, global warming, Russiagate) the cause is a sham, but the goal is disruption

Re: Pittsburgh Steelers' Maurkice Pouncey also breaking from team choice for name on helmet (Joins Villanueva)

Looks like the whole unified message of "Antwon Rose" on the helmet has completely evaporated.

Big Ben's Helmet Said "IT Takes All of US"

You already knew about Villanueva and Pouncey"

Many players wore nothing on their helmets.

The Steelers may be the dose of anti-woke the NFL needs.

Never thought I'd respect the Steelers more than I do the Ravens, yet here we are.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    Looks like the whole unified message of "Antwon Rose" on the helmet has completely evaporated.

Big Ben's Helmet Said "IT Takes All of US"

You already knew about Villanueva and Pouncey"

Many players wore nothing on their helmets.

The Steelers may be the dose of anti-woke the NFL needs.
    But the NFL doesn’t want that. They want to honor thugs and criminals. That’s their target audience. Perhaps for the throwback games they could wear names like Ted Bundy on their helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    But the NFL doesn’t want that. They want to honor thugs and criminals. That’s their target audience. Perhaps for the throwback games they could wear names like Ted Bundy on their helmets.

That's the funniest comment I've seen on here in years. Kudos.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock