Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Week 2 Other Games

I don't see the Bengals defense being able to stop the Browns rushing attack. On a short week after getting embarrassed on Sunday the Browns would be stupid not to run the damn ball again and again. They have the best one-two punch at RB in the NFL. Stefanski loved running the ball with the Vikings. Is he really going to chuck all that just to keep Odell happy? Run and the Browns will win this game.

Blog Entries

By the way, how cool will it be to have 2 black jersey teams playing in the Death Star in Las Vegas! I can't wait for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    By the way, how cool will it be to have 2 black jersey teams playing in the Death Star in Las Vegas! I can't wait for that one.
    That stadium does look awesome!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    I'm going against the tide and picking the Bengals to knock off the Browns 20 - 17.

BTW, how did the NFL actually make this match a Thursday night game

... Bc
    I think both teams stink, but I'd lean your way. Browns have a lot of drama going on. Their back end defense did not look good against us. Burrow has Green and Boyd to throw to. If the Browns do the smart thing and pound the rock, they'll probably win, but you can't count on the Browns to ever do the smart thing. Plus as RWT said previously, I really want to see Seibert kick the GWFG against them, lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I don't see the Bengals defense being able to stop the Browns rushing attack. On a short week after getting embarrassed on Sunday the Browns would be stupid not to run the damn ball again and again. They have the best one-two punch at RB in the NFL. Stefanski loved running the ball with the Vikings. Is he really going to chuck all that just to keep Odell happy? Run and the Browns will win this game.
    If the Browns lose this game I don't know what to even make of it. This should be a win no problem for them

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    If the Browns lose this game I don't know what to even make of it. This should be a win no problem for them
    Cleveland’s answer as always—fire the coach. (And qb)

First play from scrimmage

- Bad call
    - Challenge
    - AJ Green is hurt

Love going for it on 4th by Bengals—-nothing to lose!

10. Re: Week 2 Other Games

The Browns boards should be fun to read if Burrow outplays and beats Baker tonight
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

- AJ Green is back in the game but Tyler Boyd is the new WR1
    - Cincy's OL is still really really bad. If they had any semblance of OL play their skill players would score a lot of points
    - Joe Mixon had an insane spin move to turn a negative play into a positive run
    - FG. 3-0

Dang. Had to settle for a fg