Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats yall

Re: Congrats yall

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    I mean, there's a big difference between the names. I know some people think NA mascots in general are bad, but then you can extend that to exploiting any cultural reference like Vikings, etc. I think the real difference is that Washington's was an actual racial slur. The KC Chiefs compared to the Washington R******s would be like The Harlem Globetrotters to The NY N*****S.
    Thank you.

Hank what made you feel the need to bring this up?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsfan View Post
    Lifelong chiefs fan here. Just wanted to stop in and show some love. The Ravens looked incredible week 1. And Lamar blew me away. He was scary accurate. I played linebacker in high school and like many, others always loved the Ravens culture, and of course linebackers. Your defense looks amazing as well. Secondary absolutely flies to the ball. Anyways best of luck to you guys this season, and I definitely think either the Ravens or Chiefs will represent the AFC in the SB this year.
    It was good to see the Chiefs get their first championship since the days of Hank Stram. They're too good a franchise to wait that long. I'm guessing the next one will be pretty soon with what you've got

Quote Originally Posted by 52N19 View Post
    We went to the chiefs game last year. The fans were great but that stadium reminded me of memorial stadium in Baltimore. Pretty old stadium.
    I was at the Chiefs game as well, 2nd time there. i went to the playoff game in 2011, such a blast. i love that stadium

Sidenote, i have always been curious what your screen name means, if you care to share.
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    It was good to see the Chiefs get their first championship since the days of Hank Stram. They're too good a franchise to wait that long. I'm guessing the next one will be pretty soon with what you've got
    Wait 'til 2022 for that WNCR. The 2020/21 championship will be on the Atlantic coast ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    I agree with you but wouldn’t be surprised if the crybaby people who started the skins name change come hunting after KC. Crybaby puzzys
    somebody got his vagina hurt

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsfan View Post
    Lifelong chiefs fan here. Just wanted to stop in and show some love. The Ravens looked incredible week 1. And Lamar blew me away. He was scary accurate. I played linebacker in high school and like many, others always loved the Ravens culture, and of course linebackers. Your defense looks amazing as well. Secondary absolutely flies to the ball. Anyways best of luck to you guys this season, and I definitely think either the Ravens or Chiefs will represent the AFC in the SB this year.
    Welcome to the board! And congrats on SB LIV. I'm looking forward to this being the new best rivalry. The Ravens had the consensus best rivalry with the Steelers for a few years there (they weren't the two best teams, but the most brutal matchup) and I miss the nationwide build-up even for regular season games. KC definitely looks like the only team that can stop the Ravens, and vice versa. I think even the Saints would be an underdog against either of us.

What's your take on your division this year? Raiders are a mystery to me. I have trouble taking Gruden seriously, but maybe they're legit this year??? I do hope someone in your division is tough enough that you have to earn the AFCW crown. I'd hate for you to have a cakewalk through the division every year like the Patriots or the Colts under Manning all those years.

Stick around on the board, cause we'll want to talk again before we face off in January (we'll even let you gloat just a teeny tiny bit if you win next week, just don't overdo it)...

Thank you.

Maybe he's just trying to make the Chiefs fan feel at home.
    (Just a bad joke referencing the week 1 booing and nothing personal against Chiefsfan who seems like a nice guy/girl.)

Thank you.

Alcohol is my guess

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    somebody got his vagina hurt
    Nah I just wanted to get you guys worked up. I honestly don’t give a fcuk about the chiefs and the skins. Fcuk em

Quote Originally Posted by HanktheRIPPER View Post
    Nah I just wanted to get you guys worked up. I honestly don’t give a fcuk about the chiefs and the skins. Fcuk em
    Quite the wordsmith

11. Re: Congrats yall

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Sidenote, i have always been curious what your screen name means, if you care to share.
    I think you're gonna feel pretty silly when the poster you addressed eventually answers with an obvious response: "52N19" aka 52 'n' (and) 19 aka Ray Lewis & Johnny Unitas! After all, on a forum such as this, what else could it mean?

Quote Originally Posted by ⋔ 4 ℞ ℞ $ View Post
    I think you're gonna feel pretty silly when the poster you addressed eventually answers with the obvious: '52N19' aka 52 'n'/and/& 19 aka Ray Lewis & Johnny Unitas!
    Hahaha damn, no idea how I missed that

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart