Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Police shooting body cam footage from Tulsa OK

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    You claimed more cops were killed than unarmed black men were killed by cops.

Then you posted numbers that show it isn't true.

Your fellow police state apologist who thinks I don’t known what debunked means is obviously in your peer group intellectually.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    Not surprising the person openly cheering the attempted murder of white police officers didn't bother reading the links. 25 unarmed (that's only considering not having a gun, not if they have a knife or some other weapon) blacks were killed last year. 48 officers were murdered.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    I claimed "no more" cops are killed than unarmed black men...

As in "no more, no less".

And I think you know this.

You called police deaths as a result of criminal felony to be "very rare".

I demonstrated to you that they are precisely as rare as unarmed black deaths at the hands of police.

And that BLM declares unarmed Black Deaths at the hands of police to be so common, that they require the country to be vandalized, brutalized, looted and set ablaze.

And that you declare Police Deaths at the hands of criminal felons to be "very rare".

When in fact, they are precisely the same number.

Are you being intentionally evasive? Or are you simply unable to grasp that 48 and 48 are the same number?
    I have the quote right here.
    No Fewer unarmed black men are killed by the police each year, than police are killed by felony violence in the line of duty
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Not surprising the person openly cheering the attempted murder of white police officers didn't bother reading the links. 25 unarmed (that's only considering not having a gun, not if they have a knife or some other weapon) blacks were killed last year. 48 officers were murdered.
    It is also not considering the fact that violently resisting arrest is possible, even when the criminal is unarmed. And that this presents a mortal danger to police.

If BLM has taught us anything, it is that there are many videos of criminals violently resisting arrest. That seems to be the only videos they have

Blog Entries

LOL

If there were a single shred... a spec... the tiniest bit of evidence that a cop had hunted and killed an individual because they happened to be black... You, BLM, the leftist media, and every political whore in DC would be crowing it from the rooftops.

But they don't.... because they can't... because there is no evidence whatsoever of systemic racism in the police force, and no evidence whatsoever that black men are being systematically targeted for violence and mistreatment by the police because of the color of their skin.

None. Zero. Zilch.

But the narrative must be advanced... because politics...
    This is tribal garbage. It's based only on your erroneous and diseased view of the world.

The overwhelming majority of reporting on police is based entirely on police press reports. Most of it is by local news, and they don't dig beyond what the press release says. On the infrequent and unpredictable occasion a police story becomes national news it's not much different, though then there will usually be a different view also included by the media.

On the whole, the media is pro-police, not against them. I know you won't accept that because you're clearly in the rightwing bubble and what you know is entirely controlled by that.

When Jon Crawford III was gunned down by police as he lawfully shopped at Wal-Mart in Beavercreek, OH, the police narrative that the a 911 call about a man pointing a rifle at women and children was a prominent part of every story. I don’t recall any news outlet discussing the fact that- on video- the responding officers didn't see any unlawful behavior and didn't even give Crawford any kind of warning or command before firing. The security footage not having audio helped the media ignore it, but anyone watching honestly can see what happened.

Crawford was technically "armed." He had a pellet rifle he'd picked up in the store- it was for sale- and carried it around as he shopped. So this law-abiding young man was killed by police while he obeyed the law, without warning, but he's not in the statistics as an "unarmed black man killed by police."

Elijah McClain was killed by police in 2019. He didn't make national news until nearly a year after his death, and then only because of the Floyd-related attention getting paid to such things. The officers who killed him used force to effect an unlawful stop, but the local prosecutor excused the stop and the resulting death. Good luck finding a news source discussing the illegality of the stop. He's not one of the "unarmed black men" in the statistic mis-cited by Charlie Kirk (who made that talking point you're repeating) because he wasn't shot. The same statistic for 2020 won't include George Floyd for the same reason.

There certainly is evidence of systemic racism in our law enforcement and criminal justice institutions, but you're not intellectually honest enough to have the discussion. Your framing is that of the idiot rightwing bubble: you're trying to debunk it without even understanding it.

Blacks are more likely to be stopped, arrested, charged, convicted, and get longer sentences compared to whites even when normalizing all other factors. That's evidence of systemic racism. Contra the SJW academic navel gazers, systemic racism doesn’t imply anyone in the system is racist, not does it require any to be racist in order to exist. The evidence of its existence is the disparate outcomes.

While there is a problem with systemic racism, it's not the whole of the problem of institutional corruption in our law enforcement and criminal justice systems. Our governments don't obey the law. That includes those agents of the government in law enforcement. From asset forefeitures to illegal stops and frisks, our governments get away with violating the Constitution many times over on a daily basis. Deaths at the hands of government agents is just the more visible tip of the iceberg.

When now-former Baltimore PD SGT Ethan Newburg and his partner unlawfully assaulted and arrested a man who criticized their conduct, the State's Attorney's Office looked at the nine previous months of Newburg's career. They uncovered more than 30 other unlawful enforcement actions. He was a cop for more than twelve years.

But babble some more about what "the media" would do in your fantasies...

5. Re: Police shooting body cam footage from Tulsa OK

You claimed more cops were killed than unarmed black men were killed by cops.

Then you posted numbers that show it isn't true.

Your fellow police state apologist who thinks I don’t known what debunked means is obviously in your peer group intellectually.

Was this comment written by a child? Very intelligent. Thanks for your marvelous contribution. Quite the way to show off your smarts.

Blog Entries

I claimed "no more" cops are killed than unarmed black men...

As in "no more, no less".

And I think you know this.

You called police deaths as a result of criminal felony to be "very rare".

I demonstrated to you that they are precisely as rare as unarmed black deaths at the hands of police.

And that BLM declares unarmed Black Deaths at the hands of police to be so common, that they require the country to be vandalized, brutalized, looted and set ablaze.

And that you declare Police Deaths at the hands of criminal felons to be "very rare".

When in fact, they are precisely the same number.

Are you being intentionally evasive? Or are you simply unable to grasp that 48 and 48 are the same number?
    I'm not being evasive. You're now dodging. I'm not BLM, and pretending I've asserted what they have isn't honest discussion.

Your number for how many unarmed black men are killed by the police is as shaky as your reason for bringing it up.

Six cops were killed feloniously in 2019 during traffic stops. That's based on what the cops say happened. If traffic stops are similar in number to 2015, that's six deaths out of more than 60 million traffic stops. That's rare. Babbling that someone else said something else that has nothing to do with me is just a weak dodge.

Police killing people is also rare when looked at compared to the total number of interactions between police and people. Then again, murder is rare considering all the interactions between people. 330 million people all interacting at some unknown rate and about 15,000 people per year are murdered. That's at least very uncommon even if we don't consider it rare. Nonetheless, for both police deaths and most other homicides we have rigorous enforcement actions to hold those responsible accountable. An exception to that is when the killer is a government agent, especially law enforcement.

This is tribal garbage. It's based only on your erroneous and diseased view of the world.

The overwhelming majority of reporting on police is based entirely on police press reports. Most of it is by local news, and they don't dig beyond what the press release says. On the infrequent and unpredictable occasion a police story becomes national news it's not much different, though then there will usually be a different view also included by the media.

On the whole, the media is pro-police, not against them. I know you won't accept that because you're clearly in the rightwing bubble and what you know is entirely controlled by that.

When Jon Crawford III was gunned down by police as he lawfully shopped at Wal-Mart in Beavercreek, OH, the police narrative that the a 911 call about a man pointing a rifle at women and children was a prominent part of every story. I don’t recall any news outlet discussing the fact that- on video- the responding officers didn't see any unlawful behavior and didn't even give Crawford any kind of warning or command before firing. The security footage not having audio helped the media ignore it, but anyone watching honestly can see what happened.

Crawford was technically "armed." He had a pellet rifle he'd picked up in the store- it was for sale- and carried it around as he shopped. So this law-abiding young man was killed by police while he obeyed the law, without warning, but he's not in the statistics as an "unarmed black man killed by police."

Elijah McClain was killed by police in 2019. He didn't make national news until nearly a year after his death, and then only because of the Floyd-related attention getting paid to such things. The officers who killed him used force to effect an unlawful stop, but the local prosecutor excused the stop and the resulting death. Good luck finding a news source discussing the illegality of the stop. He's not one of the "unarmed black men" in the statistic mis-cited by Charlie Kirk (who made that talking point you're repeating) because he wasn't shot. The same statistic for 2020 won't include George Floyd for the same reason.

There certainly is evidence of systemic racism in our law enforcement and criminal justice institutions, but you're not intellectually honest enough to have the discussion. Your framing is that of the idiot rightwing bubble: you're trying to debunk it without even understanding it.

Blacks are more likely to be stopped, arrested, charged, convicted, and get longer sentences compared to whites even when normalizing all other factors. That's evidence of systemic racism. Contra the SJW academic navel gazers, systemic racism doesn’t imply anyone in the system is racist, not does it require any to be racist in order to exist. The evidence of its existence is the disparate outcomes.

While there is a problem with systemic racism, it's not the whole of the problem of institutional corruption in our law enforcement and criminal justice systems. Our governments don't obey the law. That includes those agents of the government in law enforcement. From asset forefeitures to illegal stops and frisks, our governments get away with violating the Constitution many times over on a daily basis. Deaths at the hands of government agents is just the more visible tip of the iceberg.

When now-former Baltimore PD SGT Ethan Newburg and his partner unlawfully assaulted and arrested a man who criticized their conduct, the State's Attorney's Office looked at the nine previous months of Newburg's career. They uncovered more than 30 other unlawful enforcement actions. He was a cop for more than twelve years.

You are such a hypocrite.

Crawford was shot after not dropping the gun he was carrying according to multiple witnesses.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-fatal-n782091

Elijah McClain died when paramedics injected him with katamine. He had a heart attack on the way to the hospital.

I'll toss in Scott and Castile to give you four examples (maybe) in six years. That's not evidence of systemic racism.
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I didn't cheer the deaths of the officers.

Why are people like you always such liars?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Was this comment written by a child? Very intelligent. Thanks for your marvelous contribution. Quite the way to show off your smarts.
    If you're going to chide my response to being referred to as "it" while ignoring the comment that prompted it your opinion isn't worth shit.

I'm not being evasive. You're now dodging. I'm not BLM, and pretending I've asserted what they have isn't honest discussion.

Your number for how many unarmed black men are killed by the police is as shaky as your reason for bringing it up.

Six cops were killed feloniously in 2019 during traffic stops. That's based on what the cops say happened. If traffic stops are similar in number to 2015, that's six deaths out of more than 60 million traffic stops. That's rare. Babbling that someone else said something else that has nothing to do with me is just a weak dodge.

Police killing people is also rare when looked at compared to the total number of interactions between police and people. Then again, murder is rare considering all the interactions between people. 330 million people all interacting at some unknown rate and about 15,000 people per year are murdered. That's at least very uncommon even if we don't consider it rare. Nonetheless, for both police deaths and most other homicides we have rigorous enforcement actions to hold those responsible accountable. An exception to that is when the killer is a government agent, especially law enforcement.

With an equal number of police interactions between whites and blacks, how does "systemic racism" fit the fact that whites are killed more often?
    ProFootballMock

I didn't cheer the deaths of the officers.

Why are people like you always such liars?

I said you cheered the attempted murder of the officers. Why can't racists like you read?
    ProFootballMock

Talk about a distorted view of reality.