Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Police shooting body cam footage from Tulsa OK

The guy that did the shooting in his mug shot looks like a total and complete loser. Too bad they didn't pop him before he could grab his gun. This is really the damned if you do damned if you don't place LEOs are finding themselves in these days.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Have you heard who the Steelers put on their helmets? Antwon Rose Jr. He was involved in a drive by, the police stopped the car he and his accomplices were in and while they handcuffed the driver, Jr. ran for it. The cops shot and killed him. Afterwards they found gunpowder residue on his hands and his DNA on the 9mm used to shoot the victim of the drive by.

And of course democrats are treating this scum as a martyr.
    I like how the mother of Rose is criticizing the Steeler's OT for not wearing her son's name on his helmet and choosing to wear the name of a veteran killed in the line of duty.

Seriously? Lol....

This mother should be criticized for not having the wherewithal to know wtf her son was involved in. This kid was just involved in a drive by where they were trying to KILL someone else....and she's criticizing an NFL player for not "honoring" her son's name?

Get the fuck out of here.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I like how the mother of Rose is criticizing the Steeler's OT for not wearing her son's name on his helmet and choosing to wear the name of a veteran killed in the line of duty.

Seriously? Lol....

This mother should be criticized for not having the wherewithal to know wtf her son was involved in. This kid was just involved in a drive by where they were trying to KILL someone else....and she's criticizing an NFL player for not "honoring" her son's name?

Get the fuck out of here.
    Reap what you sow.

The NFL and the rest of "woke celebrities" have made criminals into heroes. It's only natural for a mother of a murderer to want her son to be honored as well if that's the standard.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This is exactly why I can’t watch football. When the Ravens put out their statement defending people like Jacob Blake, the took the side of people doing this type of stuff.
    Agreed. Bring in the Mayflower trucks as far as I’m concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Reap what you sow.

The NFL and the rest of "woke celebrities" have made criminals into heroes. It's only natural for a mother of a murderer to want her son to be honored as well if that's the standard.
    Don't forget making heros into criminals.

Blog Entries

I never hear the "Back the Blue" folks applauding Shannon Spalding, Daniel Echevarria, Joe Crystal, or, more recently, Austreberto Gonzalez.

This incident is a terrible one. Jessica (Fletcher) O'Donnell is engaged in bullshit fearmongering in her tweet, however, in saying this is what officers "face on a daily basis." It's a very rare occurrence.

Ware has put himself in prison for life, regardless of whether he gets the death penalty. Another young man, Matthew Hall is facing charges as an accomplice. He drove Ware away from the scene and allegedly helped him dispose of the handgun. Here's a link with edited video from the body cams and dash cam.

Ware isn't on paid leave while his friends investigate if he did anything wrong. No prosecutor is going to write a bullshit memo and clear him of wrongdoing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I never hear the "Back the Blue" folks applauding Shannon Spalding, Daniel Echevarria, Joe Crystal, or, more recently, Austreberto Gonzalez.

This incident is a terrible one. Jessica (Fletcher) O'Donnell is engaged in bullshit fearmongering in her tweet, however, in saying this is what officers "face on a daily basis." It's a very rare occurrence.

Ware has put himself in prison for life, regardless of whether he gets the death penalty. Another young man, Matthew Hall is facing charges as an accomplice. He drove Ware away from the scene and allegedly helped him dispose of the handgun. Here's a link with edited video from the body cams and dash cam.

Ware isn't on paid leave while his friends investigate if he did anything wrong. No prosecutor is going to write a bullshit memo and clear him of wrongdoing.
    This.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    ]

No Fewer unarmed black men are killed by the police each year, than police are killed by felony violence in the line of duty.

So I'm not sure how you can call police killing of unarmed black men an epidemic, while calling police being killed by assailants in the line of duty "very rare".
    Last edited by owknows; 09-16-2020 at 09:00 PM.

According to US News and World Report, between 2013 and 2019

336 Unarmed Black Men were killed by the Police.

In that same time frame... 653 Unarmed Non-Black Men were killed by the police

Twice as many White/Hispanic as Black

But since we're protesting Police Violence against Black Men, let's focus on the Black Victims.

There were 336 Unarmed Black Men Killed by the Police in the Seven Year Period Between 2013 and 2019

That's 48 a year on average.

Last year, there were 48 Police Officers killed in the line of duty, by homicide.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...eople-of-color

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...e-line-of-duty

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    According to US News and World Report, between 2013 and 2019

336 Unarmed Black Men were killed by the Police.

In that same time frame... 653 Unarmed Non-Black Men were killed by the police

Twice as many White/Hispanic as Black

But since we're protesting Police Violence against Black Men, let's focus on the Black Victims.

There were 336 Unarmed Black Men Killed by the Police in the Seven Year Period Between 2013 and 2019

That's 48 a year on average.

Last year, there were 48 Police Officers killed in the line of duty, by homicide.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...eople-of-color

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...e-line-of-duty
    This.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    This.

I would venture a guess that of those unarmed men that were killed by the police , at least 95% were being apprehended for the commission of a felony.

Just like EVERY SINGLE EXAMPLE that is currently being used by BLM to foment riots, looting, and violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye's Moustache View Post
    This.

Game. Set. Match.
    -"You are about to enter a world of pain."