Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 101112

Re: Police shooting body cam footage from Tulsa OK

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    I see your frustration. He clearly said they weren't unarmed deaths.
    Don't sweat it... I think most people are just laughing at him at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    I don't know. Nor does anyone else. We know of about fifty per year. There was testimony in the Gun Trace Task Force trial about cops carrying guns (toys and others) to put near people they'd shot. If you think that's limited to Baltimore, I'd like to sell you the Key Bridge. I'll throw in Ft. McHenry just because I'm a nice guy.

Whatever the number is, it's more than 48.
    So double that? Triple that? What do you think us a fair number? Some plausible reasoning behind it would be nice as well, but unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Jesus Christ but you're either a completely dishonest piece of shit or beyond stupid. Pointing out you were misrepresenting what you'd said earlier isn't an argument.

You're also misrepresenting what i said earlier, which is no surprise; I said killings like the one in the OP are rare. There weren't 48 of those. There were six. Which is rare. The rightwing dipshit who tweeted the video claimed cops face that every day. Which is garbage. The overwhelming majority of cops never fire their weapons outside the range, and most years deaths from felonious assault during traffic stops is in single digits.

Try being honest instead of a lying POS.
    Wait! You said that the overwhelming majority of cops never fire their weapons outside the range? How can that be? I thought the overwhelming majority of cops were out hunting for innocent, unarmed black people every day.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    It's only going on right now because they're doing it in Democrat-controlled bubbles.

Let these fuckers try this crazy shit in Alabama or something. They'll be shot. All of them.

We're having demonstrations (at least theoretically) about removing a War of Northern Aggression statue from in front of the court house. Very tame.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Those statistics are from 2013-19 and how do you know what statistic they was labeled as. You have no freaking clue. You're just throwing shit to see what sticks. Allegedly armed (Pellet gun) is one of the unarmed statistics.
    I see you're another one who has difficulty comprehending written English.

Crawford was in 2014. That means he's not going to be in the 2019 statistics. He's in the 2014 statistics. The shooting was ruled "justified," making his death one example of what police think is a justified shooting even the only things the officers saw was a young man obeying the law.

You arguing there are other categories doesn't rebut the fact Crawford wouldn't have been counted in 2014 as "unarmed" because he was holding a pellet rifle.

McClain was unarmed but he's not in the statistic cited by Charlie Kirk because the database Kirk cited was WaPo's repository of police shootings. You linking to a completely different database says absolutely nothing about what's in the WaPo one.
    Last edited by bacchys; 09-18-2020 at 07:12 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Wait! You said that the overwhelming majority of cops never fire their weapons outside the range? How can that be? I thought the overwhelming majority of cops were out hunting for innocent, unarmed black people every day.
    Please quote me saying anything like that.
    Last edited by bacchys; 10-05-2020 at 12:57 PM.