Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: Eric Reid calls NFL's anti-racism campaign 'disingenuous,' 'diabolical'

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    Towards the end of Flacco's tenure I consistently got tix on the cheap. I guarantee you that if fans were allowed in the stadium you couldn't find 2nd row endzone seats and cheaper than $500.
    That’s an odd guarantee. Unlikely, but odd.

So you guarantee that if fans were allowed in, they would be ready to pay 4x the going rate???

Meanwhile, the two stadiums that allowed a small amount of fans, had a hard time filling those seats

You could get that. We're in theidst of a pandemic people are flocking anywhere right now.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    They aren’t his brothers and anytime you fight their opinions with facts they fold up and go off topic on the conversation at hand. It’s all bullshit. Floyd, Blake, Gray can all go to hell and rot there. IDGAF. These guys are out robbing, stealing, abusing and even sexual predators and they’re now treated like hero’s in America. The part that is worse people with brains actually defend these low life scums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    None of those crimes are capital punishmemt crimes. The whole problem is that their is a system in place in this country that some get to follow and other don't.

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    How much did Kap get in the settlement? I’ll take 60 some million to be black balled. Probably was the biggest settlement ever for being black balled.

No one will ever know what that settlement was but we do know that Kap was black balled from the league because he had an opinion. Apparently what he believes in is more valuable than money to him.

Blog Entries

No one will ever know what that settlement was but we do know that Kap was black balled from the league because he had an opinion. Apparently what he believes in is more valuable than money to him.
    He didn't get blackballed for his opinion. He had job opportunities.

The problem was the distraction and divisiveness of his stance wasn't worth what he thought he was.

Blog Entries

Eric Reid calls NFL's anti-racism campaign 'disingenuous,' 'diabolical'

None of those crimes are capital punishmemt crimes. The whole problem is that their is a system in place in this country that some get to follow and other don't.
    Floyd died from asphyxiation likely due to him having large quantities of fentanyl in his system, which can cause breathing difficulties and have caused people to die from asphyxiation in other circumstances. This is well documented.

Freddie Gray died in the back of a police vehicle and the specific cause of death is still inconclusive.

You can argue police negligence all day on those two circumstances and you’re probably right. What you can’t do is suggest the police deliberately killed either of these guys. The evidence just doesn’t show that. Negligence? Definitely. Negligent homicide? Possibly, but the cops involved with Gray were acquitted because Marilyn Mosby is a dumbass and tried to go at them hard without evidence. The same thing is likely going to happen with Chauvin. You know Keith Ellison (who is a trash human being, btw) is going to try and go after Chauvin for murder and the evidence likely won’t hold up.

Blake is also still alive, despite what the media tells us.

You know who gets to follow “the system”? People that don’t break the law.

I guess we are all to believe that Black people are incapable of following the law?

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post

The problem was the distraction and divisiveness of his stance wasn't worth what he thought he was.
    That and there are many people who flat out believe Kaep doesn’t want to play.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

Oh he doesn't. He's far more interested in being a martyr.

The NFL came out and said they black bled him. Here it is now that is worth it

And having Nike pay him to be one.

he's far more interested in bringing awareness to an issue that he feels strongly about. You know having values and standing by them no matter what. In some peoples eyes he's a hero because most people would have buckled under the pressure of losing his livelihood and put his values aside. He didnt and lost the opportunity to continue his career.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post

He absolutely does want to play... under his terms. And he wants to stick it to the NFL for sticking it to him.