Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Blog Entries

Re: Eric Reid calls NFL's anti-racism campaign 'disingenuous,' 'diabolical'

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    What about when you don't announce yourself as police during a no knock warrant? How about when you throw a cuffed man in the back of a van without securing him and he breaks his neck and dies? What about when you kneel on a mans neck for 8mins and 46secs? What about when a man tells you he has a weapon that he is legally carrying and he reaxhes for his wallet to get his license out and you kill him anyway.
    It’s all the same - “violence”

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It’s all the same - “violence”
    So leta condemn this like you do other violence. That has been my point.

Blog Entries

I was mocking you.

You want to see violence? Make a twitter profile and follow all the local news outlets. It’s around the clock shootings and murders just In Baltimore. Stop making excuses for these low life bums that have made a career out of breaking the law. Stop the poor me pity me mess. I’m so tired of the black community pissing and moaning they’re treated unfairly and white people are racist.

I have a 9 year old and when he was 7 on the bus stop some 11 year old black boy was up there ranting and raving how white people are the devil and all should be killed. That’s shit is taught at home.

He started a new school last year and someone asked him who he thought was better out of Lamar and Mahomes and my child said Mahomes and the another black kid said you only say that because he has white in his family. You’re so god damn proud of black lives matter that you are ruining a younger generation.

It’s pathetic and a joke. Wanna cry end racism we are hunted.... no you create this negative attention on yourself. Hell look at most of the music the black community produces it’s about killing, drugs and mistreating women. Give me a f’n break. You want a change how about self evaluation and making a change within yourself first? Oh that’s right it’s easier to cry victim than to self criticize.

I’m a white man and have been arrested and guess what I was in the back and not secure bet you wouldn’t protest for me if I flopped around like a fish out of water and broke my own neck. You know his family who got that money? You know that his brother benefited from that used it to sell drugs and was selling it right in central bookings in Baltimore city. He even called it “Freddie Gray”.

You wanna claim to be so smart go pull up all the facts on these cases and stop ignoring the full details. Go cry your river in another country if you hate America and the way it’s ran down much. It’s people like YOU who are making it worse than it’s ever been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    You want to see violence? Make a twitter profile and follow all the local news outlets. It’s around the clock shootings and murders just In Baltimore. Stop making excuses for these low life bums that have made a career out of breaking the law. Stop the poor me pity me mess. I’m so tired of the black community pissing and moaning they’re treated unfairly and white people are racist.

I have a 9 year old and when he was 7 on the bus stop some 11 year old black boy was up there ranting and raving how white people are the devil and all should be killed. That’s shit is taught at home.

He started a new school last year and someone asked him who he thought was better out of Lamar and Mahomes and my child said Mahomes and the another black kid said you only say that because he has white in his family. You’re so god damn proud of black lives matter that you are ruining a younger generation.

It’s pathetic and a joke. Wanna cry end racism we are hunted.... no you create this negative attention on yourself. Hell look at most of the music the black community produces it’s about killing, drugs and mistreating women. Give me a f’n break. You want a change how about self evaluation and making a change within yourself first? Oh that’s right it’s easier to cry victim than to self criticize.

I’m a white man and have been arrested and guess what I was in the back and not secure bet you wouldn’t protest for me if I flopped around like a fish out of water and broke my own neck. You know his family who got that money? You know that his brother benefited from that used it to sell drugs and was selling it right in central bookings in Baltimore city. He even called it “Freddie Gray”.

You wanna claim to be so smart go pull up all the facts on these cases and stop ignoring the full details. Go cry your river in another country if you hate America and the way it’s ran down much. It’s people like YOU who are making it worse than it’s ever been.

We all know that BLM is a Marxist group that is looking for instability violence. They are the definition of a terrorist group. We know that the dnc supports this group. Thankfully, some are starting to see this. A professional soccer league removed the BLM patch from uniforms.

The den party is cheering on the violence and hatred from BLM, because they think it makes them woke. But BLM doesn’t care who you support. If you are white, they are coming for you.

Like a give 2 sh!ts about Eric Reid said.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    We all know that BLM is a Marxist group that is looking for instability violence. They are the definition of a terrorist group. We know that the dnc supports this group. Thankfully, some are starting to see this. A professional soccer league removed the BLM patch from uniforms.

The den party is cheering on the violence and hatred from BLM, because they think it makes them woke. But BLM doesn’t care who you support. If you are white, they are coming for you.
    I hope people start figuring out just how violently racist this whole BLM movement is.

The examples are innumerable.

Why did they tear down Grant and Lincoln's statue?

They were white. That was enough.

What about that Catholic saint in Hawaii who administered to lepers?

He was white. That was enough. Then AOC had the gall to call him a colonizer. For working with lepers.

Why do you think it is "w"hite and "B"lack?

Why don't whites have culture?

Why can Nick Cannon say in public that white people aren't as fully human as blacks and keep his fucking job?

Why can Louis Farrakhan lead a mosque which teaches as a matter of theology, that whites are less than human and inherently evil? And why does every major politician on the left kiss his ass?

When whites are a minority in this country they are going to be slaughtered like dogs in the street. And the people who do it aren't going to feel guilty about it; on the contrary, they are going to feel pride.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    I hope people start figuring out just how violently racist this whole BLM movement is.

The examples are innumerable.

Why did they tear down Grant and Lincoln's statue?

They were white. That was enough.

What about that Catholic saint in Hawaii who administered to lepers?

He was white. That was enough. Then AOC had the gall to call him a colonizer. For working with lepers.

Why do you think it is "w"hite and "B"lack?

Why don't whites have culture?

Why can Nick Cannon say in public that white people aren't as fully human as blacks and keep his fucking job?

Why can Louis Farrakhan lead a mosque which teaches as a matter of theology, that whites are less than human and inherently evil? And why does every major politician on the left kiss his ass?

When whites are a minority in this country they are going to be slaughtered like dogs in the street. And the people who do it aren't going to feel guilty about it; on the contrary, they are going to feel pride.
    Did you hear Stephen A. Smiths stupid ass and Nash getting the gig due to “white privilege”?

How about Lamar Ball saying about the team losing because there were to many white players on the floor? Could you imagine if a white man said that? He would be headed for the electric chair.

My favorite is when a black man will say to another black man “Yo you sound so white” what does white sound like? Educated? It’s HILARIOUS the double standard they live by but want to ruin lives over something so small.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Did you hear Stephen A. Smiths stupid ass and Nash getting the gig due to “white privilege”?

How about Lamar Ball saying about the team losing because there were to many white players on the floor? Could you imagine if a white man said that? He would be headed for the electric chair.

My favorite is when a black man will say to another black man “Yo you sound so white” what does white sound like? Educated? It’s HILARIOUS the double standard they live by but want to ruin lives over something so small.

This whole environment has been established by Marxist academics.

It's taught as a matter of fact, and has been for generations, in American universities that blacks CAN'T be racist and that whites INHERENTLY are racist.

That's the foundational premise much of this rests on.

The communists have plans for you. You probably won't like them.