Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Trump Says He’s Up For A Four-Hour Debate Moderated By Joe Rogan

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yes he is. Every person who runs for President is to some level. Trump's bigger problem in my opinion is he wants and thinks he can get people to like him. That's why he's doing this IMO.
    How threatened is the Biden campaign and DNC by this?

They sent Sonny Hostin out to try to do a hit job on Rogan.

She called him a racist and a misogynist on the View and so was unqualified to host a debate. She had examples ready so you know, YOU KNOW, she was fed talking points on this. I'm sure there is a binder on Rogan.

Fairly typical of how Democrats operate. Send a female minority out to do the take down so if you try to fight back you are guilty of being a racist, misogynist.

Joe is very liberal in a lot of ways but has been very critical of Biden's rotten disintegrating brain. Attacking Rogan is probably not a good move, in this case the Biden people can claim they had nothing to do with it but I'm guessing this is a shot across the bow.

Be interesting to see what Rogan does.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    How threatened is the Biden campaign and DNC by this?

They sent Sonny Hostin out to try to do a hit job on Rogan.

She called him a racist and a misogynist on the View and so was unqualified to host a debate. She had examples ready so you know, YOU KNOW, she was fed talking points on this. I'm sure there is a binder on Rogan.

Fairly typical of how Democrats operate. Send a female minority out to do the take down so if you try to fight back you are guilty of being a racist, misogynist.

Joe is very liberal in a lot of ways but has been very critical of Biden's rotten disintegrating brain. Attacking Rogan is probably not a good move, in this case the Biden people can claim they had nothing to do with it but I'm guessing this is a shot across the bow.

Be interesting to see what Rogan does.
    Being racist or misogynist doesn't make him unqualified. Can he keep people on topic and talk about issues people care about, in general, yes I think he could.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Being racist or misogynist doesn't make him unqualified. Can he keep people on topic and talk about issues people care about, in general, yes I think he could.
    He's neither of those things. Hostin is trying to poison the well on him to protect Biden. They are trying to establish the narrative to minimize damage this could cause.

He's neither of those things. Hostin is trying to poison the well on him to protect Biden. They are trying to establish the narrative to minimize damage this could cause.
    Correct.

ABC is running cover for Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Correct.

I really don't think they want to go to war with Rogan. He's arguably the most influential person in America right now and without question the most influential podcaster in the history of the planet. This is a warning shot across the bow. It's not going to happen. This is more part of clean up. It will be interesting to see what Rogan does. I think the Biden people may be afraid Trump will go on JRE and come across favorably which will oblige Joe to do it. The safest play is to trash Rogan because Biden will never debate Trump on Rogan and if Trump goes on the idea of how they will play it is out. Rogan is a misogynist and racist. Period. He's now a threat to Biden winning the presidency.

Correct.

Which is why the trump live town hall with stephanopolous is a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    Which is why the trump live town hall with stephanopolous is a mistake
    I hear ya, and I agree somewhat, but...isn't that what leaders do?

Walk into hostile territory and face the enemy head on.

Billick's famous quote comes to mind.

Blog Entries

I was just pointing out it doesn't matter. I'm well aware of the Demorat playbook. It's been the same for 60 years

I really don't think they want to go to war with Rogan. He's arguably the most influential person in America right now and without question the most influential podcaster in the history of the planet. This is a warning shot across the bow. It's not going to happen. This is more part of clean up. It will be interesting to see what Rogan does. I think the Biden people may be afraid Trump will go on JRE and come across favorably which will oblige Joe to do it. The safest play is to trash Rogan because Biden will never debate Trump on Rogan and if Trump goes on the idea of how they will play it is out. Rogan is a misogynist and racist. Period. He's now a threat to Biden winning the presidency.
    Rogan has to emphatically defend himself now. He's not going to let that bullshit accusation just sit there.

I'm looking forward to his retort.

Rogan has to emphatically defend himself now. He's not going to let that bullshit accusation just sit there.

I'm looking forward to his retort.
    I thought this was a huge nothingburger when I saw the thread topic so I ignored it other than to say it's not going to happen. When I saw Hostin attacked Rogan with the equivalent of a left wing cancel culture nuke_> "Racist, Mysogynist, Homophobic" (the trifecta, lol) it got my attention. They must really see this debate thing as an existential threat to Joe's campaign. I hope an army of JRE listeners start asking Joe that everywhere he goes. Kind of like "BILL IS A RAPIST!!!".

No doubt this is an attempt to cancel him or at least severely damage his credibility/prime the echo chamber.

Opening salvo.

Blog Entries

Cancel Rogan.

Thing is...Joe Rogan is so fucking popular and liked by pretty much everyone...it's foolish to try and cancel him.

Good luck.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I don't think she knows what mosogyny is.

Clearly no one has ever called her a stupid twat and that she should spend more time with a dick in her mouth than speaking in public.

Because that would be misogynistic.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.