Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Re: Trump Says He’s Up For A Four-Hour Debate Moderated By Joe Rogan

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Rogan has to emphatically defend himself now. He's not going to let that bullshit accusation just sit there.

I'm looking forward to his retort.
    I doubt he'll attack back.

They were trying to cancel him when he endorsed Sanders in the primary. He was a transphobe, etc.

The thing about Rogan is he is pretty stupid. I don't say that as an insult per say, but he isn't a deep thinker, and he hasn't cultivated his political thought at all.

The key to his success says everything you need to know about today's media. He is successful because he isn't an ideologue attempting to pump your head full of propaganda. In today's climate, that makes him unique. And popular.

But I don't expect much from him. I mean anybody who was going to vote for Bernie Sanders over the age of 30 is clearly not all that bright. Rogan's fled to my home state of Texas. Terrific. Now I get to watch all these cocksuckers come in here from California, create a real estate bubble, and vote for the exact same shit they just fled from. As I said, not too bright.

Blog Entries

That would literally become a snoozefest. 2 octogenarians debating for 4 hours. What's the over/under that one of them starts snoring?
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    That would literally become a snoozefest. 2 octogenarians debating for 4 hours. What's the over/under that one of them starts snoring?
    Are you kidding me? It would be freaking wild. If he put that one episode behind a paywall it would probably make more money than a Mayweather fight.

I think Trump would do fine because he's a such a narcissist but I think Biden would be very cringy to watch. Unscripted Biden off teleprompter for more than like 10 minutes would probably get cringy as hell. I'm sure Trump would say some wild shit too but your right that Biden probably doesn't have the constitution to handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Are you kidding me? It would be freaking wild. If he put that one episode behind a paywall it would probably make more money than a Mayweather fight.

I think Trump would do fine because he's a such a narcissist but I think Biden would be very cringy to watch. Unscripted Biden off teleprompter for more than like 10 minutes would probably get cringy as hell. I'm sure Trump would say some wild shit too but your right that Biden probably doesn't have the constitution to handle it.
    I love non-sequitors. Biden for four hours without a teleprompter is at least 8 hours worth of rambling crap. It'd be better comedy than Adam Sandler using that lost puppy as an allegory for the Industrial Revolution.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I love non-sequitors. Biden for four hours without a teleprompter is at least 8 hours worth of rambling crap. It'd be better comedy than Adam Sandler using that lost puppy as an allegory for the Industrial Revolution.

#JoeMustShow

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StalkRavenMad View Post
    I think he would absolutely go through with it. He can't help himself. He's a narcissist.
    He's also a coward.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    He's also a coward.

That's just not a rational thing to say and comes from a place of pure hate.

Many here that are right of center think Trump is a narcissist and tweeting buffoon at times but he's been pushing for earlier debates due to the mail in voting for a while now. The current debates are already worthless, highly scripted and unfair. Last time around they screwed with his mike and he had people like Martha Raddatz actively clubbing him the entire time. Not to mention his opponent got caught cheating on the debates with zero consequence which is really crazy and unbelievable when you think about it.

He's a lot of things but I don't think afraid is one of them, at least not on this.

I noticed yesterday a lot of fake news hit pieces bubbling up on the search engines about Joe Rogan making a joke about Bruce Jenner. A lot of 2hr ago, 41min ago for all these wierd little sites. They are reviving the transphobic thing. It's completely transparent.

Democrats are really afraid of this. Everyone knows it won't happen but the idea it's out there and Joe not doing it will ding him. Trump probably wont' go on without Biden. I would love to see him appear on Rogan as I think it would be funny but politically but unless Biden is next to him it would represent a greater risk than reward.

It would be epic must see TV for sure to have them both on at once.

Blog Entries

That's just not a rational thing to say and comes from a place of pure hate.

Many here that are right of center think Trump is a narcissist and tweeting buffoon at times but he's been pushing for earlier debates due to the mail in voting for a while now. The current debates are already worthless, highly scripted and unfair. Last time around they screwed with his mike and he had people like Martha Raddatz actively clubbing him the entire time. Not to mention his opponent got caught cheating on the debates with zero consequence which is really crazy and unbelievable when you think about it.

He's a lot of things but I don't think afraid is one of them, at least not on this.
    It's both rational and supported by a lot of evidence over Trump's lifetime.

He can't even fire people. He has others do that for him.

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    It's both rational and supported by a lot of evidence over Trump's lifetime.

He can't even fire people. He has others do that for him.

Dude ran for president and won. It's not something introverts, shrinking violets or "scared" people do. Have to disagree with you on this one.

Blog Entries

Dude ran for president and won. It's not something introverts, shrinking violets or "scared" people do. Have to disagree with you on this one.
    I work for a Fortune 50 company. The CEO must be a coward cause he has everyone else doing the firing.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I work for a Fortune 50 company. The CEO must be a coward cause he has everyone else doing the firing.
    Kind of a funny choice being that Trump is literally famous most for the phrase “you’re fired”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk