Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: It's Time for Tony Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    This is the guy I want the Ravens to sign, but they may need to use their available cap space to get a pass rusher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think the Ravens have around $13-15 in available space. I can't see Clinton Dix costing more than $4m this year. Probably less since he's still unsigned.

I cringe at the idea of Clay Matthews coming in at any cost. He's one dimensional and that lone remaing skill hasn't been all that special ina while. I think with Wolfe, Campbell, Madubuike, Ferguson, McPhee, Ward, Bowser, and Judon, there are enough capable pass rushers somewhere in that mix to provide a formidable pass rush.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    I thought Levine was active? Clark, Elliott, Smith and Levine that's not very thin to me. That's not even thin to me. And I think Geno Smith brings more to the table then Jeffers.
    2/3 of the Earth is covered by water, the other 1/3 is covered by Geno Smith

no..................hell no

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LukeDaniel View Post
    I think the Ravens have around $13-15 in available space. I can't see Clinton Dix costing more than $4m this year. Probably less since he's still unsigned.

I cringe at the idea of Clay Matthews coming in at any cost. He's one dimensional and that lone remaing skill hasn't been all that special ina while. I think with Wolfe, Campbell, Madubuike, Ferguson, McPhee, Ward, Bowser, and Judon, there are enough capable pass rushers somewhere in that mix to provide a formidable pass rush.
    Do they really have that much available cap space? I thought a lot of it wasn’t really available because they had to reserve it in case they lose the dispute regarding ET’s contract.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

I think Tony will be there if they need him. They don’t right now. I don’t think anyone else has even been rumored to be interested in him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Elliott gets hurt. What's your plan?
    Shrubbsy, you could say that about most any starting player. So what's our plan if LJ (God forbid!) goes down? RGIII! Remember, we let Earl Thomas go, and although out of necessity only had Elliot (really a virtual rookie) to replace him... Bc

8. Re: It's Time for Tony Jefferson

...to retire.

No thanks.

He's available for a reason

10. Re: It's Time for Tony Jefferson

He'd already be on the practice squad if we wanted him. Elliot had an alright 1st game. He'll get better. If we want depth there's better options.

So, Tony's really good in the locker room? Sign him as soon as the virus forces games to be played in the locker room.
    Not much really matters, and the rest doesn't matter at all.

if only they had a rookie strong safety on the practice squad, getting reps and learning the pro game. maybe someone with big upside who just needs a little more development after going undrafted. someone PFF thinks highly of (PFF: Nigel Warrior is highest graded NFL rookie safety), who might just be the next great undrafted Raven defender in a long tradition of great undrafted defenders......

nah, they should go with the guy who was too old and slow to play for them last year.