Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Ratings

Re: NFL Ratings

I do love football and especially Ravens football but my blood boils thinking about how much education these guys get in life and school yet they still have no idea how to gather information and not see they’re idolizing bad people.

The league basically ran Ray Rice out of the league but no promotes a guy who sexually assaulted a female.

How do these millionaires and billionaires not see the ignorance they’re showing off.

Now they aren’t going to play the state song at Preakness because some believe the lyrics are racist. When does it stop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    I do love football and especially Ravens football but my blood boils thinking about how much education these guys get in life and school yet they still have no idea how to gather information and not see they’re idolizing bad people.

The league basically ran Ray Rice out of the league but no promotes a guy who sexually assaulted a female.

How do these millionaires and billionaires not see the ignorance they’re showing off.

Now they aren’t going to play the state song at Preakness because some believe the lyrics are racist. When does it stop?

It won't ever stop. Never. The battle is eternal.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    It won't ever stop. Never. The battle is eternal.
    Will the horses kneel? If they’re not racist they will! Horses don’t kneel I’m done with Preakness.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Pretty much.

Yesterday was the first time that I didn't watch the Ravens play in...sheesh...decades.

I'll probably stay like that. I can just watch the highlights on YouTube. Basically see the whole game in about 12 minutes.
    Yep! I’m done with the NFL and I’ve been a huge fan for over 40 years. Many other people I know that were huge fans won’t watch again either.

To be fair, the NFL itself is in a tough spot. The players support lawlessness (many are criminals themselves), so for the NFL to not support criminals, they’re saying f-you to the players. I guess they just can’t do that. What they do need to do to really support the players, however, is to stop the suspensions and expulsions from the league for domestic violence, rape, murder, etc. The league has clearly distinguished themselves as anti law and order, so they need to stop the hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Yep! I’m done with the NFL and I’ve been a huge fan for over 40 years. Many other people I know that were huge fans won’t watch again either.

To be fair, the NFL itself is in a tough spot. The players support lawlessness (many are criminals themselves), so for the NFL to not support criminals, they’re saying f-you to the players. I guess they just can’t do that. What they do need to do to really support the players, however, is to stop the suspensions and expulsions from the league for domestic violence, rape, murder, etc. The league has clearly distinguished themselves as anti law and order, so they need to stop the hypocrisy.
    They shouldn't get political.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Exactly. Covid should dramatically improve ratings. The average stadium has 70k fans that would normally be at the game, but are not in person. Times that by 16 stadiums.

Then take every town bar that would normally be packed with fans. All this fans should be watching at home. The ratings should be sky high. But a portion of fans just gave up.

And you have to wonder how many fans were like me. Turned it on because of habit. But ended up leaving the room to do something else. Tv was on, but I wasn’t really watching. By halftime, I was on the boat.

The NFL draft had its highest viewers ever due to people staying home. After that they ruined it.