Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Steelers @ Giants

We all know the Steeler's are going to spank them and it will green light their obnoxious fanbase to start with the toxicity and bragging

Why do the NFL schedule makers put on mis-matches or obvious duds in primetime of week 1 almost every year? Same with Thanksgiving. They just don't put much care into making sure there are interesting games during the peak watch times of the entire regular season. I guess NY is a massive market so they gave them a week 1 MNF game even though they will obviously get trashed.

Blog Entries

Here's an article from today's Trib by Tim Benz.

I Agree if they cant hold down Saquon the Steelers might be in for a rough night.

https://triblive.com/sports/tim-benz...ull-off-upset/

Steelers will go as Ben goes.

I guess I'll root for Daniel if it means the Steelers lose. Hope you're happy, Culex

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

I guess I'll root for Daniel if it means the Steelers lose. Hope you're happy, Culex

Cool Re: Steelers @ Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    You got it!

I think Ben will show his age much like brady and brees yesterday. Week 1 signifies the new generation of quarterbacks.

Aaron Rodgers says Hello!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

Who will step up and be the number 1 receiver for the Steelers this season? JuJu? Dionte Johnson? I see Ben looking to throw to Ebron to help mitigate that question, especially in the Red Zone. The Steelers are gonna need a solid season from Ebron if they hope to see the playoffs.

Schuster is playing for a contract this is a big year for him. Needs to show he can be the guy without AB.

Quote Originally Posted by PalladinInNC View Post
    [/B]

Aaron Rodgers says Hello!
    Arod still has a lot left in the tank. They drafted QB far too early

I think the Steelers will win tonight but it’s good we need a rival to fight thru the season with. It makes it more fun

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Who will step up and be the number 1 receiver for the Steelers this season? JuJu? Dionte Johnson? I see Ben looking to throw to Ebron to help mitigate that question, especially in the Red Zone. The Steelers are gonna need a solid season from Ebron if they hope to see the playoffs.
    maybe I'm wrong but I don't think it will matter tonight. Stop their run and you'll win the game IMO

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    Schuster is playing for a contract this is a big year for him. Needs to show he can be the guy without AB.
    I maintain that JuJu is a damn good WR. He just had two atrocious checkdown machines throwing the ball last year. With Ben he should have a very strong bounce back season imo

12. Re: Steelers @ Giants

I think it's going to be a closer contest than a lot might think