Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Now they're rioting in Lancaster

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I saw the mug shots. One guy had a huge smile, I’m guessing that smile has gone away after 1 million dollar bail.
    probably. Lol
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Now they're rioting in Lancaster

A good lesson for a lot of people in suburban and rural pa. who think Trump's awful and Biden's a nice honest, moderate guy.Hopefully this hurts the Democrats in a key state.The Dem. mayor there managed to do one thing right w/the bail.

Our mush head governor up here made the following powerful statement:
    “people are protesting violence and injustice that occurs far too often against people of color” and largely failing to condemn the widespread violence.
    Everyone should speak out because no one should be at risk of harm because of oppression or racism. We have seen these injustices happen in the Commonwealth, and this week, we were all shaken by the murder of George Floyd in Minnesota. As Pennsylvanians protest, I urge everyone involved to be peaceful and to keep each other safe. Throughout the day, my Administration has been in touch with municipalities, and we have offered whatever assistance is needed to keep our communities from suffering from additional violence and pain.

“Please stay safe, and remember that we all must look out for each other as we....yada yada yada