2016: NFL denies Dallas Cowboys helmet decal request to honor the 5 cops that were murdered during a BLM Protest

Here's a quote that didn't age well:

Tim Cowlishaw: "It's an unpopular opinion (not my first) but I think the NFL made the right call. There's a way to honor these men without a decal on the helmet. If you allow that, do you allow decals saying Black Lives Matter?"

https://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...decal-request/

Re: 2016: NFL denies Dallas Cowboys helmet decal request to honor the 5 cops that were murdered during a BLM Protest

The NFL seems to encourage violence against police and women. And they wonder why numbers are dropping

Blog Entries

Re: 2016: NFL denies Dallas Cowboys helmet decal request to honor the 5 cops that were murdered during a BLM Protest

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    The NFL seems to encourage violence against police and women. And they wonder why numbers are dropping
    I mean, they knowingly protect guys that commit spousal abuse, child abuse, and assault pretty regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I mean, they knowingly protect guys that commit spousal abuse, child abuse, and assault pretty regularly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And yet meted out harsh penalties for cannabis which no one (including me) really cares about them using.