Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: This guy is a Joe Biden victim...

"thanks to Trump their influence in the region has grown and they're closer to joining the nuclear club than at any time since the Iran Deal."

Whether Iran's closer or not closer to having a nuke is meaningless. UNless they're stopped, they are going to do it regardless of that idiotic treaty.All during the Obama regime, they were building and testing ballistic missiles. What do you think those are for? Plus, there was no way to verify compliance in some instances.Disarmament treaties are worthless-period. Russia has violated them for years. When you're dealing w/a criminal regime, the only thing that keeps it in line is a gun to its head, not meaningless slips of paper.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bacchys View Post
    Which means these agreements don't impact Iran's position in the region at all.
    Man, you're wrong about everything. It explains why you're a Democrat though.

What is happening right now in the ME, is the Arab-Israeli alliance against Iran is making itself public. It's undoubtedly a huge rebuke to Iran, and thrwarts much of their attempts at regional hegemony.

However, some credit does belong to Obama. If he hadn't been so eager to empower Iran, he wouldn't have made the Arabs so desperate they are willing to do this. Way to go Obama!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mikezpen View Post
    "thanks to Trump their influence in the region has grown and they're closer to joining the nuclear club than at any time since the Iran Deal."

Whether Iran's closer or not closer to having a nuke is meaningless. UNless they're stopped, they are going to do it regardless of that idiotic treaty.All during the Obama regime, they were building and testing ballistic missiles. What do you think those are for? Plus, there was no way to verify compliance in some instances.Disarmament treaties are worthless-period. Russia has violated them for years. When you're dealing w/a criminal regime, the only thing that keeps it in line is a gun to its head, not meaningless slips of paper.
    When the Iran Deal was signed I thought it was terrible. I've been following it since. It was working.

It takes a lot more than having ballistic missiles to have a nuke.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Man, you're wrong about everything. It explains why you're a Democrat though.

What is happening right now in the ME, is the Arab-Israeli alliance against Iran is making itself public. It's undoubtedly a huge rebuke to Iran, and thrwarts much of their attempts at regional hegemony.

However, some credit does belong to Obama. If he hadn't been so eager to empower Iran, he wouldn't have made the Arabs so desperate they are willing to do this. Way to go Obama!
    I'm not a Democrat. I haven't been a Democrat since '92. I haven't been a Republican since '95.

You, OTOH, are clearly someone who gets all his information from the idiot rightwing bubble. I don't know what you said on the now-locked thread, but the stench of white nationalism was left behind.